C/D Your favorite Pokemon is one of the original 150(151)

#31TyranidomegaPosted 10/6/2012 4:21:20 AM
D.

Hydreigon and Tyranitar
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#32PokeMasterPosted 10/6/2012 4:23:47 AM
Poll: Is your favorite Pokemon one of the original 150?
TC Chooses Mew.

LIES!

Blastoise > All
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#33MarsfordPosted 10/6/2012 4:34:56 AM
Umbreon <3 <3
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
The word gimmick has lost all meaning and should be banned forever.
#34J_Can_ManPosted 10/6/2012 4:37:09 AM
Well, it used to be Scyther, but now it's a mix between Starmie and Togekiss.
---
You have no idea 'bout me...do you?
#35SenordunwichPosted 10/6/2012 4:37:42 AM
Tyranidomega posted...
D.

Hydreigon and Tyranitar

Wow, are you my long-lost brother? I was just gonna post this.That's creepy, but awesome at the same time.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asnDP0Zj7mQ
It's hard to be taken seriously with a username like this.
#36pikachupwnagePosted 10/6/2012 4:49:00 AM
Look a my username.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#37AkaneJonesPosted 10/6/2012 5:06:34 AM
Endgame posted...
Togekiss is a Fourth Generation pokémon

.....just part of the reason why the Fourth was the best

Hum... It's an oh kei, pokemon but gen 4 still broke Magmar. Yuck it looks like an ugly Dragon Ball Z villian now. I want may Flaming Duck back. They also broke Magneton, and Rhydon. Seriously and Rhyperior is an Rhydon in an ugly vest, and Magnezone an ugly UFO. They could have atleased made cool looking UFO out of it.

Well I forgive them for making Misdreavus, Murkrow, and Sneasel awesome. You can even use the in battle properly. Mismagius, Honchkrow, and Weavile are serious pokemon now. The same can't be said for may classic favorite Clefairy, it's more a mascot that a serious pokemon. Unfortunately as a team build it's a bit too well dark. I know you've got Ghost, Flying and Ice in there, but even with strong earthquake immunity. I'm guessing that's what my good old Weasing and Slowbro were for. Who expects the Slowbro with fire blast, earthquake, and surf.
#38RunetheKoopaPosted 10/6/2012 5:12:14 AM
Moltres.
#39Exodus_KnightPosted 10/6/2012 6:00:01 AM
I can't pick just one, so I am not going to vote or that would just screw things over. Picking one is one of the hardest things I could possibly ever do.
#40Lui_GarPosted 10/6/2012 6:01:47 AM
AkaneJones posted...
Endgame posted...
Togekiss is a Fourth Generation pokémon

.....just part of the reason why the Fourth was the best

Hum... It's an oh kei, pokemon but gen 4 still broke Magmar. Yuck it looks like an ugly Dragon Ball Z villian now. I want may Flaming Duck back. They also broke Magneton, and Rhydon. Seriously and Rhyperior is an Rhydon in an ugly vest, and Magnezone an ugly UFO. They could have atleased made cool looking UFO out of it.

Well I forgive them for making Misdreavus, Murkrow, and Sneasel awesome. You can even use the in battle properly. Mismagius, Honchkrow, and Weavile are serious pokemon now. The same can't be said for may classic favorite Clefairy, it's more a mascot that a serious pokemon. Unfortunately as a team build it's a bit too well dark. I know you've got Ghost, Flying and Ice in there, but even with strong earthquake immunity. I'm guessing that's what my good old Weasing and Slowbro were for. Who expects the Slowbro with fire blast, earthquake, and surf.

Magmortar is more badass than boobhead bro, being able to use thunderbolt is awesome for him. Not to mention that it has badass cannons like Blastoise. Last time I checked, a UFO is more better designed than some 3 Magnemites stuck together. I'm indiferent on Rhyperior, it does have a awesome ability in the form of solid rock.

Anyway C, Gengar is my favorite.
---
Pokemon White FC - Capa: 1420 8856 7071