Nano Assault EX- more details

#11ferofaxPosted 10/7/2012 7:50:20 PM
psAlLsTarsbr posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Update graphics you say? :P

Yeah, like the graphics weren't already good.I wonder how it'll look like...

Might be about the frame rate stuttering some reported. It seems, as with even the best of 3DS games like MH3G and RE:R, this game also suffers from drop in frame rates when the screen gets too frantic. And you know how it is with Nano games, they're always frantic.

But IIRC, this game has a very high standard and is definitely not our average shooter. 60FPS on 3D.

I guess we should be glad that studios smaller than Capcom and Bamco can do 60fps with 3D on. More and more devs are learning the 3DS ropes. If this goes on, we may yet see more games of this caliber.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#12PedroMontanaPosted 10/8/2012 3:57:51 PM
ferofax posted...
But IIRC, this game has a very high standard and is definitely not our average shooter. 60FPS on 3D.

I guess we should be glad that studios smaller than Capcom and Bamco can do 60fps with 3D on. More and more devs are learning the 3DS ropes. If this goes on, we may yet see more games of this caliber.

Shin'en's WiiWare games look A LOT better then anything else on WiiWare and better then many Wii retail games.
Nanostray 1&2 are among the best looking DS games.
Iridion 1&2 still have some of the most impressive GBA graphics.

What Shin'en does always ends up with great graphics, that doesn't mean everyone will suddenly get it right.
---
No More Heroes
#13brigadier_101Posted 10/8/2012 4:39:39 PM
I hope this is going to be reasonably priced, though I have a feeling this may be false hope. Definitely interested in it though and hopefully once it's released I will write a review for it.
---
My reviews: http://jordanhumphries90.wordpress.com/
Latest review: Liberation Maiden (Nintendo 3DS)
#14stargazer64Posted 10/8/2012 4:56:26 PM
brigadier_101 posted...
I hope this is going to be reasonably priced, though I have a feeling this may be false hope. Definitely interested in it though and hopefully once it's released I will write a review for it.

Well the retail release was $20 so I'd expect a reasonable price.... $9.99 I'd say.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.