The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I heve 20+ million points, 9 lives, shields, triple fire, sweaty hands, ...

#1Mega_RatPosted 10/7/2012 3:47:22 PM
level 3-4, playing TwinBee on my best run so far ...

How far can I go!? :O

Cookie to whoever guesses right.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#2xellos667Posted 10/7/2012 4:11:06 PM(edited)
Let's talk...

When did you become a "points" addict? Maybe it's something related to your youth :)
--
My 3DS digital games collection, and SLOW progression beating it:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#3Mega_Rat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:19:47 PM
xellos667 posted...
Let's talk...

When did you become a "points" addict? Maybe it's something related to your youth :)
--
My 3DS digital games collection, and SLOW progression beating it:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku

Since the arcades and Pac-Man on the Atari . xD

Level 4-4, lost everything, 5 lives left ... I'm screwed. =/
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#4Mega_Rat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:38:07 PM(edited)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I was right, I died. D;

Old Record - 14,402,500

Final Score:
Stage 4-4

---
#5Mega_Rat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 9:32:31 PM
Nobody cares! D:

By the way, anybody know other good top down shooters? Be it arcades or SNES/Genisis/PS1?
---
#6jumper1234Posted 10/7/2012 9:42:36 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
Nobody cares! D:

By the way, anybody know other good top down shooters? Be it arcades or SNES/Genisis/PS1?

M.U.S.H.A. on the Genesis. its also on Wii VC.

Oh and G-Darius on PS1! My favorite side scrolling shooter on the system. Though you asked for a top-down shooter you should still check it out!
---
Waiting for: Retro City Rampage (XBLA)
#7Argh4430Posted 10/7/2012 10:17:56 PM
I really liked Raystorm and Raycrisis, but you should also look at Phelios and M.U.S.H.A. Truxton is my guilty pleasure, I can play that game for a long time. It's kind of mediocre, but something about it just clicks with me.

Axelay is the best top-down shooter on SNES, imo, but you may also be interested in several side-scrolling shooters on SNES, too. Parodius Da!, R-Type III: The Third Lightning, and Cybernator are all great.
#8PollutedPlayboyPosted 10/7/2012 10:38:33 PM
Don't play TwinBee much... But I gotta say, score attacking a shmup or time attacking a racing game can go reeeeeeeaally hot.

Think I gotta play some DoDonpachi when I'm back from work. Ah yes TC, I gotta recommend this series to you. Horizontal Danmaku shooters couldn't get any better than this.
---
JP 3DS & PSV owner @ FC: 3866-8168-0889 / Swapnotes welcomed in Japanese or English
PLAYING: MH3G / NSMB2 / FE:K / RO / GS:BD / AGs / PDf
#9Mega_Rat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:46:10 PM
You guys gotta try Twin Cobra on the Genisis! Very difficult game if you can't manage to keep your power-up. :D
---
#10robomasteralphaPosted 10/7/2012 10:51:01 PM
"Alright. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a two liter bottle of Shasta, and my all Rush mix tape. Let's rock."
---
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.