Bowser's Inside Story?

#11DeathSnipe777Posted 10/8/2012 6:34:59 AM
The Paper Mario games don't really reference each other. However, M&L games somewhat have a continuity. The more recent games reference the past games, and the main villain of M&L: Bower's Inside Story is a villain from the first game. He even mentions his past experiences with Mario and Luigi.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
PSN: Marlouchu
#12CompassPosted 10/8/2012 12:00:47 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...
I HAVE CHORTLES!

This.

And like somebody else said, you'll definitely need fairly precise timing to avoid damage, both as Bowser and especially M&L. Some hits can really do a number on ya if you don't dodge. Still, it's nothing *too* difficult. It is still a Mario game after all...
#13DarkStorm20191Posted 10/8/2012 12:21:07 PM(edited)
Magikoopa21 posted...
Can anyone tell me if the combat in Bowser's Inside Story requires pushing buttons at a certain time for more damage? I didn't like that system in PM: TTYD or M&L:SS, because I'm not great with timing things right and prefer traditional turn-based combat. So can anyone tell me if it's timed or difficult? Thanks!

Um, how old are you exactly? Because even elementary school kids don't have problems with the timing. These games are very straightforward as for as attacking and dodging goes. (With the exception of some final bosses, but that's another story.)

Also I'm serious, I simply cannot believe you can actually have trouble timing attacks in those games and still be allowed on this site.

Edit: Oh yeah to be fair, the whole "Advance SP. moves" in M&L(GBA) are understandable if you have trouble with them, but other than that everything is easy (timing wise.)
---
NameNotKnown posted...
"There is a 0% chance of this happening."
#14Magikoopa21(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 12:31:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]