3DS game with the best music?

#51iMURDAuPosted 10/8/2012 8:27:42 AM
Grow up AdolRed. Just because I think FF music is better than any other 3DS game doesn't mean I don't know music taste is subjective. Its called an opinion and apparently you have them also. I'm not sorry if you disagree. I think Theatrhythm has the best music and don't think any game on 3DS comes close. Its the only acceptable answer.... because its my answer. I don't see how you can like anything else over it. Its called MY OPINION.

I don't care if someone likes the music from any game more than Theatrhythm. I still think they're wrong because my ears prefer FF music. Why do you care? You gonna change my mind? Force me to think something else is better? Good luck buddy. You gonna change my favorite flavor of ice cream? Convince me that butter pecan is a viable answer for best flavor even though I don't like it?

Kids on the internet. LOL.
---
"Stupid beast! Your body can't take any more of the Monado! I can tell just by looking at you!"
-Xenoblade quote you don't wanna use in the bedroom-
#52SoaringDivePosted 10/8/2012 8:33:19 AM
Kid Icarus Uprising. It's too bad Nintendo won't release any of the CD's outside of Japan...
---
Level up your life, every single day.
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#53AdolRedPosted 10/8/2012 9:12:50 AM
There are orders of magnutude between 'this is my favorite/what I think is the best' and matter of fact-ly stating 'this is the only acceptable thing to think is best'
---
Read my comic! http://thejaystack.tumblr.com
<3Metric <3 Portugal. The Man <3Frank Turner<3Radiohead<3Bomb the Music Industry!<3
#54CHOVI3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 8:36:16 PM
Non157 posted...
No love for Devil Survivor Overclock? :(

I hate DS's OST. I think it's the only bad thing it has.
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130 http://myanimelist.net/profile/pacuuuuu3
#55GloryChaosPosted 10/9/2012 10:07:26 PM
king_darks posted...
Fire emblem blows everything here out the water.

Kid Icarus comes very close though.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#56FefnirOmega13Posted 10/9/2012 10:18:29 PM
Sonic Generations
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#57DemiseEndPosted 10/9/2012 10:33:21 PM
AdolRed posted...
There are orders of magnutude between 'this is my favorite/what I think is the best' and matter of fact-ly stating 'this is the only acceptable thing to think is best'

No, you are simply exagerating, plain and simple
His post are the oh-so-ridiculously generic and effective way of stating opinion and showing how much you love something

Ex :

W is da best geimu evah bruh, ur argument r invalid

And simmilar jokes like that
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#58SkaldskaparmalPosted 10/10/2012 2:43:27 AM
Fire Emblem, Bravely Default and Etrian Odyssey IV are pretty good.
#59iMURDAuPosted 10/10/2012 3:03:13 AM
DemiseEnd gets it.
---
"Stupid beast! Your body can't take any more of the Monado! I can tell just by looking at you!"
-Xenoblade quote you don't wanna use in the bedroom-
#60Kaze_MemaryuPosted 10/11/2012 3:46:00 AM
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II.
Ishiwatari/Kusano always rocks my soul.

But KI:U is pretty good, it's just that most people will barely notice the OST while playing. It's more apparent in the track list.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans