3DS guys... I'm thinking about selling my Vita for a 3DS. I need some advice.

#31Nickcool1996Posted 10/8/2012 9:54:29 AM
Rickoon5 posted...
Geisn posted...
gamer4lever posted...
DONT DO IT!

I own both.
Look at what's coming!

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
Persona 4 Golden

Sly 4: Thieves in Time
Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Ragnarok Odyssey
Jet Set Radio

And then thwew will be
Killzone Mercenaries
Soul Sacrifice
etc...

Keep it. Buy a 3DS XL too but don't trade in your Vita. Games are coming bro'.

When do the noobs finally understand that the vita needs EXCLUSIVE games disigned for a handheld and not the same games I can play in a better quality on the PS3? Not to mention that all the games you listed are crap and they are not suited for a handheld.

Well, TC can make his own opinion on what's good for him. But I completely agree. That list of games is just shameful. All of them are inferior spinoffs to console games. I don't really like handhelds in general, but this list only proves that Vita is definitely only for the most Sony dedicated. Are you Sony dedicated TC? If so, stick with the Vita, if not, the new XL 3DS is a good opportunity to switch while you can still sell the Vita for anything but a pittance.

I do believe that is two exclusive games that I would enjoy if I had a Vita.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#32NnamzPosted 10/8/2012 12:23:41 PM(edited)
Just save up and get a 3DS. Vita will has games and will continue to have games in genres that 3DS is lacking in, and vice versa. Look at how barren the release list for quality games was this summer for Vita. If I didn't have a 3DS I would have been bored out of my mind. Now look at this falls releases for the 2 system, Vita kills 3DS. Having both means I will always have something to play. Unless you want to play mediocre games to keep yourself busy, owning both is a necessity.

EDIT: Oh and get an XL. The XL is great, the regular one is terribly designed.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#33gamer4leverPosted 10/8/2012 1:21:06 PM(edited)
Geisn posted...
gamer4lever posted...
DONT DO IT!

I own both.
Look at what's coming!

Persona 4 Golden
Ragnarok Odyssey
Jet Set Radio

And then thwew will be
Killzone Mercenaries
Soul Sacrifice
etc...

When do the noobs finally understand that the vita needs EXCLUSIVE games disigned for a handheld and not the same games I can play in a better quality on the PS3? Not to mention that all the games you listed are crap and they are not suited for a handheld.

Hmmm...really?

1-You used the word noob. Your arguments are invalid.
2- I have a PS3. And I prefer to have these games on Vita.
3- Ragnarok Odyssey isn't crap and isn't better suited for a console. Look at MH. Same for...EVERY SINGLE GAME LISTED.
4-Of the 9 I listed, 5 are exclusives, 3 are ports and one is a remake.

And Vita got great exclusives and amazing sequels that are already out.

Just stop trying.

Edit: Let me add more games.

Tearaway
Guacamelee
KickBeat
Gravity Rush 2
Malicious Rebirth
---
(PS3, Vita) PSN: fullmy4gbnow
(3DS XL) FC: 2750-2386-3070
#34gamer4leverPosted 10/8/2012 1:23:11 PM
Like I said, just save up for a XL like I did. Best decision ever. Having to enjoy both VIta and 3DS is awesome. I have more 3DS games but this fall rally gives life to my Vita, between LBP, AC3L, RO and P4G I'll barely have time to play Code of Princess and Paper Mario in december.
---
(PS3, Vita) PSN: fullmy4gbnow
(3DS XL) FC: 2750-2386-3070
#35kewldude475Posted 10/8/2012 1:39:25 PM
Ame_no_Murakumo posted...
Don't do it. Save up for a 3DS. You'll regret it later.

This. Don't sell consoles, because if something comes out, and you can't afford a Vita (it's fairly obvious you can't if you're trying to sell a Vita to get a 3DS) then you'll regret it.

Just save up for the 3DS.
---
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475
#36kewldude475Posted 10/8/2012 1:43:40 PM
Geisn posted...
gamer4lever posted...
DONT DO IT!

I own both.
Look at what's coming!

Persona 4 Golden
Ragnarok Odyssey
Jet Set Radio

And then thwew will be
Killzone Mercenaries
Soul Sacrifice
etc...

There is so much stupidity in this post, it's rather difficult to sum it all up. So instead I'll just ask - do you have a time machine?
---
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475
#37Natureboy99Posted 10/8/2012 1:59:42 PM
Vita has too mant great games coming. Don't sell it.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#38DemonDog666Posted 10/8/2012 2:03:21 PM
pdizzles125 posted...
Non-biast advise, please.

I have a possible buyer on Craigslist for my Vita and 4gig Mem Card... $180.

The Vita itself is a fantastic system which I honestly like better than the 3DS. However, at the moment, it has few games. It will be getting a handful or so that are worth playing within the next 6 or 7 months, however, Vita sales are lower than expected, and developers may, to a certain extent, abandon the system.

3DS, while not quite as powerful, seems much more popular, thus possibly attracting more developers to it. It already has a pretty awesome selection of games.

I really can't decide. I know there is the possibility that some AWESOME Vita game could come out a year or two along the line, but the 3DS has a higher chance of more good games coming out.

Whut should I do, Gamefaqs?

Don't get caught up in the negative PR, Vita is getting more good games faster then 3DS was, 3DS line up/library only looks better because of the extra time and no developers have actually stopped development of vita games except for cave and some phone devs and by the time all the games in development come out it will be over a year from now.

Don't get something just because it's more popular that never leads to anything good.
#39JP_SartrePosted 10/8/2012 2:28:17 PM
Vita is a fine system. I highly recommend keeping it . saving for a 3dsXL and having more options.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#40Rurouni720Posted 10/8/2012 2:31:13 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
pdizzles125 posted...
Non-biast advise, please.

I have a possible buyer on Craigslist for my Vita and 4gig Mem Card... $180.

The Vita itself is a fantastic system which I honestly like better than the 3DS. However, at the moment, it has few games. It will be getting a handful or so that are worth playing within the next 6 or 7 months, however, Vita sales are lower than expected, and developers may, to a certain extent, abandon the system.

3DS, while not quite as powerful, seems much more popular, thus possibly attracting more developers to it. It already has a pretty awesome selection of games.

I really can't decide. I know there is the possibility that some AWESOME Vita game could come out a year or two along the line, but the 3DS has a higher chance of more good games coming out.

Whut should I do, Gamefaqs?

Don't get caught up in the negative PR, Vita is getting more good games faster then 3DS was, 3DS line up/library only looks better because of the extra time and no developers have actually stopped development of vita games except for cave and some phone devs and by the time all the games in development come out it will be over a year from now.

Don't get something just because it's more popular that never leads to anything good.

Nobody listen to anything this user above says, just don't.

As others said TC, don't sell your Vita unless something great comes by for it.