Megaman 25th Anniversary info coming soon

#21Mugen_WingPosted 10/9/2012 10:28:21 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
You aren't being victimized by them in any way, shape or form. Cry more.

you bet your ****ing ass i'm gonna cry more, i loved mega man like a brother

And in what way were you victimized? The cancellation of MML3? If Inafune wouldn't have left Capcom, that project would still be alive. Why WOULDN'T they cancel a game after its creator left the company?

I dunno. The way Inafune made it sound, they were fighting every step of the way to find an excuse to can the game, even with him being there.
---
TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!
#22OoSubaruoOPosted 10/9/2012 10:28:38 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
You aren't being victimized by them in any way, shape or form. Cry more.

you bet your ****ing ass i'm gonna cry more, i loved mega man like a brother

And in what way were you victimized? The cancellation of MML3? If Inafune wouldn't have left Capcom, that project would still be alive. Why WOULDN'T they cancel a game after its creator left the company?

Resident Evil is still being made, even after it's creator left. Point is moot.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cDULqYhkY
#23Mugen_WingPosted 10/9/2012 10:30:58 AM
ceedofevil posted...
Did Capcom not already say not to expect a whole lot or something to that effect?

They did, which is why I'm not even gonna bother. Capcom, the trolls, and haters have won--Megaman isn't coming back. Whatever Capcom has to announce will not be worthy of any sort of attention. I will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong (I'm not tho).
---
TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!
#24zalmutePosted 10/9/2012 10:34:28 AM
Megaman anniversary collection cancelled due to lack of interest.
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device.
#25OoSubaruoOPosted 10/9/2012 10:36:35 AM
Mugen_Wing posted...
ceedofevil posted...
Did Capcom not already say not to expect a whole lot or something to that effect?

They did, which is why I'm not even gonna bother. Capcom, the trolls, and haters have won--Megaman isn't coming back. Whatever Capcom has to announce will not be worthy of any sort of attention. I will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong (I'm not tho).

I still have some hope in them left, I grew up with their games when the company was awesome.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cDULqYhkY
#26n00bsaib0tPosted 10/9/2012 10:43:54 AM
Mikami left Crapcom. RE still lives on even if it is ****ty. Sonic is still alive and kicking as well.

Please come back when you know what you're talking about.

Resident Evil is still being made, even after it's creator left. Point is moot.

Lots of series are still kicking after the creator left. You know what Resident Evil, Sonic, Street Fighter and games like that have in common that differ from MML3? The creator wasn't there to start the project. Inafune started MML3. When he left, it was canned. I can guarantee you the same would happen for any game.

I still have some hope in them left, I grew up with their games when the company was awesome.

They're the same company they've always been and doing the same things. Its just easier to get caught now because its easier to hack a disc now than it was to hack a cartridge back then. You're talking about the same company that released SF2 World Warrior without playable bosses on SNES after SF2 Champion Edition came out in arcades with playable bosses, then turned around and sold a full price game less than a year later with playable bosses. Now they make DLC while they're making the main game and sell it all as one package and slow leak it with no extra work or development cost to keep people working on a project longer. Different delivery, same practices.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
Fighting Game Mains - SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | MvC3: C.Viper/Magneto/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero
#27HurricaneManningPosted 10/9/2012 10:44:23 AM
Give us MM9 and 10 on the eShop.

I'd pay $10 for each!
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#28Mugen_WingPosted 10/9/2012 10:52:44 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Mugen_Wing posted...
ceedofevil posted...

So did I bro, which is why I die a little on the inside seeing the direction they have taken (the whole "scrap it if it doesn't sell a mill" mentality). I want to believe, but I just can't see anything coming out of this.
---
TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!
#29Mugen_WingPosted 10/9/2012 10:55:20 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
They're the same company they've always been and doing the same things. Its just easier to get caught now because its easier to hack a disc now than it was to hack a cartridge back then. You're talking about the same company that released SF2 World Warrior without playable bosses on SNES after SF2 Champion Edition came out in arcades with playable bosses, then turned around and sold a full price game less than a year later with playable bosses. Now they make DLC while they're making the main game and sell it all as one package and slow leak it with no extra work or development cost to keep people working on a project longer. Different delivery, same practices.

True, but at least they used to care a little more for their IP, rather than simply being content with JUST milking them.
---
TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!
#30Sad_FacePosted 10/9/2012 10:55:37 AM
MMBN 3D would be awesome

This, but let's not spit on MML3's grave. So MML3 first!