now that PokemonB/W(2) is out, your reaction if the next Pokes game still on DS?

#61EndgamePosted 10/11/2012 10:17:29 AM
anyone who isn't expecting B/W 3 with complete Kyurem being the selling point really needs to wake the hell up
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#62arthur8642Posted 10/11/2012 10:28:38 AM
parKb5 posted...
evisceratorX posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
parKb5 posted...
I haven't bought any Pokemon DS game since the 3DS came out. If another one came out on the DS, I guess I'd be done with Pokemon all together. I haven't played it since Diamond was released, so I guess I'm cured of the PokeSickness.

I think they should have made Black2/White2 a DS/3DS game. Make Black2 for DS (since DS games have black cases and black game cards) make White2 a 3DS game in 3D (since 3DS games have white cases and white game cards)

That would have been pretty cool.

That would be a terrible idea, it would alienate people who wanted White 2, but don't own a 3DS.

Not to mention how incredibly racist it would make them look... :P

No one buys White version anyway....everyone buys Black. All the topics on GameFAQs say how awesome Black 2 is...not one topic about White 2 on the main board (didn't check the actual Pokemon boards) Plus Black 2 version is #1 on the message boards, but White 2 version is like #10 or something. At least if White 2 was a 3DS game, people with a 3DS might pick it up over Black 2 and the sales might be more even.

I'll tell you why everyone got Black 2: Hard mode without needing someone else to unlock it for you.

White 2 has easy mode instead.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
#63Kenta_PKMN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 4:33:02 AM
arthur8642 posted...
parKb5 posted...
evisceratorX posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
parKb5 posted...
I haven't bought any Pokemon DS game since the 3DS came out. If another one came out on the DS, I guess I'd be done with Pokemon all together. I haven't played it since Diamond was released, so I guess I'm cured of the PokeSickness.

I think they should have made Black2/White2 a DS/3DS game. Make Black2 for DS (since DS games have black cases and black game cards) make White2 a 3DS game in 3D (since 3DS games have white cases and white game cards)

That would have been pretty cool.

That would be a terrible idea, it would alienate people who wanted White 2, but don't own a 3DS.

Not to mention how incredibly racist it would make them look... :P

No one buys White version anyway....everyone buys Black. All the topics on GameFAQs say how awesome Black 2 is...not one topic about White 2 on the main board (didn't check the actual Pokemon boards) Plus Black 2 version is #1 on the message boards, but White 2 version is like #10 or something. At least if White 2 was a 3DS game, people with a 3DS might pick it up over Black 2 and the sales might be more even.

I'll tell you why everyone got Black 2: Hard mode without needing someone else to unlock it for you.

White 2 has easy mode instead.

true story? or ur just trying to be funny?
---
3DS FC 4382-2009-9681
PSN:Kyros GT:Kyros 360