What is your favorite portable gaming memory?

#21ItemBreakPosted 10/10/2012 11:08:28 AM
Playing Tales of Hearts straight through the night three nights in a row.
#22Darkstorm16Posted 10/10/2012 11:15:32 AM
Getting Pokemon Yellow that easter and playing it on my Super GameBoy lol
---
I review stuff at http://www.eShopGamers.com/
Fellow Nintendo supporter, Sony Lover and IOS newcomer
#23tgbyhnaaPosted 10/10/2012 11:32:31 AM
Razael_Osirus posted...
Probably waking up christmas morning with Pokemon Silver and playing it most of the day listening to my new Prozzak CD.

WOW... so similar.. Mine was when I came back from school and saw a wrapped Pokemon Silver copy on my bed.. couldnt believe my eyes.. was playing it all week. One of my fav. games!
---
Currently Playing: Ridge Racer 3D, LoZ OoT 3D, Resident Evil Revelations 3D
#24Bloodmoon77Posted 10/10/2012 11:36:42 AM
So many pokemon stories o.o. My favorite memory was driving up to yellow stone national park and staying in a lodge with my family when I was a kid and playing pokemon gold the whole time. I made friends with another kid and got my Typhlosion to level 100 without cheating or using any rare candies. We celebrated and it was glorious.
---
"A man chooses, a slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan
#25snake_5036Posted 10/10/2012 11:45:59 AM(edited)
Anything involving the GBC or GBA. The Mario Advance and Pokemon games in particular.
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:50....500th posts: 5
#26darkus_fPosted 10/10/2012 11:48:11 AM
lol so much Pokemon here :D
Mine was when a friend lent me his two gbas and Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Shapire, Golden Sun, Zelda ALTTP and Mario Kart. Me and my cousins played to death. We wasted boxes and boxes of AA batteries.....
Back then I couldn't really afford my own games and even though I had to return them all later, it still is one of my best portable gaming memories.
---
3DS FC: 3437 4186 3432 Darkus
#27jjg737Posted 10/10/2012 12:20:10 PM
ryudin89 posted...
Playing Pokemon Red when it came out.

This.
#28PsychoWolfXPosted 10/10/2012 12:20:58 PM
Getting Pokemon Red and pretty much being glued to my gameboy 24/7. I took it everywhere with me. Fighting over who's turn it was to play with my cosuin (he lived with me over the summers) eventually I got a gameboy color and Blue/Yellow, but somehoe that did little to stop our argueing

Taking my gameboy to school and trading, battleing and swapping crazy " how to get mew" rumors with friends. Eventually got a game shark and started trading mews for junk food

Getting my original gameboy with some Tiny Toons and Power Rangers for Christmas in like '95

Getting a PSP for Christmas and thinking it was the coolest thing ever. Music, videos, pictures, web browser and insane graphics (for a portable)

Hundreds of hours of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite with friends.
#29Samp98518Posted 10/10/2012 12:23:39 PM
Playing Super Mario 64 DS and finding the piano in world 5. I literally screamed, and I was sitting in the backseat of my moms car at the time. Thinking about it is making me laugh, but that really scared the s*** out of me, and probably anyone else who played this game.
---
"Say, fuzzy pickles!" - Photo-man, Earthbound.
Well? Did you say fuzzy pickles? People that said "Fuzzy Pickles!": 1
#30TerotrousPosted 10/10/2012 12:25:34 PM
Mine is also probably Pokemon Red. I remember reading Pokemon Power before it came out and being so excited for it, and it didn't disappoint. The scope of the game was totally unlike anything that had ever been on gameboy before.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES F1 ROC 2 Race of Champions"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery