What is your favorite portable gaming memory?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your favorite portable gaming memory?
3 years ago#41
SuperMario1998 posted...
fon1988 posted...
my mom (age 11)

What....? Your mom is 11?

In that case I guess it's pretty obvious but...
Underage user detected.
3 years ago#42
Getting eight people to play mk7 in one room.
---
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality!"
3 years ago#43
Waking up one christmas expecting nothing but shirts, to get a recharging battery pack for a gameboy, a game genie for a game boy, a handy boy add on for a game boy (thing was huge) then gett ing mario land 1, and metroid 2. then finally, last present.... A gameboy.

second favorite memory is beating metroid 2 for the first time, and the 50 times that followed
---
I'd rather be a Smart-ass than a Dumb-ass
3 years ago#44
There are too many to have a favorite. Some of my best memories are of :

* Super Mario 64 - The music had me hooked. The first 4-5 worlds were awesome.

* Indy Heat ( NES ) - had 4 player wireless adapter and 4 controllers so it was pretty fun. Buying parts as you earned money. Was almost like an rpg in a way.

* Wave Race 64 - Doing nothing for hours.

* Snowboard Kids - Love this game. The first time playing it I was hooked. Some parts of it are better than mario kart. collecting coins to buy stuff at the lift was awesome.

* Pilotwings - shooting out of cannon at a target is still fun.

* First time playing Rainbow 6 on PC. - Realizing that if one of my team dies, he is dead for good. also realizing after my first time playing that all my team had died on the first 3 missions. Loved that game.

* Blades of Steel - The fighting. We would play sometimes just to get in fights.

* Bart vs the World - Not an easy game to beat. Near the end having to jump on a million platofrms was just stupid. great game though

* Mystical Ninja 64 - Beating it in 21 hours over 3 days.
3 years ago#45
Coming home from a terrible vacation in Florida with my grandparents and being surprised with a brand new platinum gameboy advance and megaman battle network 2. My friend was so jealous because he'd been taunting me with his GBA and I still only had a GBC. Also his favorite game was the first battle network and he didn't know they'd made a sequel yet. We'd always competed with who had the best video game stuff.
---
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
3 years ago#46
Being 17 and not able to drive my dad even with his attitude towards video games drove me to gamestop to pick up B/W at 9AM release day. Arrived and found a line of 5-8 year olds standing outside. grabbed my money and stood in line. Purchased it and have been mocked by my dad ever since.
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
3 years ago#47
NeonYoshi11 posted...
There are too many to have a favorite. Some of my best memories are of :

* Super Mario 64 - The music had me hooked. The first 4-5 worlds were awesome.

* Indy Heat ( NES ) - had 4 player wireless adapter and 4 controllers so it was pretty fun. Buying parts as you earned money. Was almost like an rpg in a way.

* Wave Race 64 - Doing nothing for hours.

* Snowboard Kids - Love this game. The first time playing it I was hooked. Some parts of it are better than mario kart. collecting coins to buy stuff at the lift was awesome.

* Pilotwings - shooting out of cannon at a target is still fun.

* First time playing Rainbow 6 on PC. - Realizing that if one of my team dies, he is dead for good. also realizing after my first time playing that all my team had died on the first 3 missions. Loved that game.

* Blades of Steel - The fighting. We would play sometimes just to get in fights.

* Bart vs the World - Not an easy game to beat. Near the end having to jump on a million platofrms was just stupid. great game though

* Mystical Ninja 64 - Beating it in 21 hours over 3 days.

Show me this portable N64. I want it.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
3 years ago#48
- Getting Pokemon Red for christmas

- Getting Pokemon Silver when I was 9 (did good on my report card and my mom gave it to me. it was going to be a christmas gift lol)

- 100%ing the GBC pokemon games with a friend

- 100%ing the Megaman Battle Network games with my friend

- 100%ing Pokemon Sapphire with a friend

- Playing MPH and Animal Crossing WW online
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
3 years ago#49
playing pokemon red for the first time as well as playing kirby block ball in the car
---
Friendship...is dangerous. What you need now isn't friendship - it's ruthlessness
- Tachibana
3 years ago#50
Mine would hafta be when Nintendo finally put a back light and rechargeable battery in the Game Boy. From that point on, my GBA SP got more love than my PS2, GCN, and X Box combined. Then you consider the library of games the GBA had....
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your favorite portable gaming memory?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived