What is your favorite portable gaming memory?

#41PsychoWolfXPosted 10/10/2012 2:25:29 PM
SuperMario1998 posted...
fon1988 posted...
my mom (age 11)

What....? Your mom is 11?

In that case I guess it's pretty obvious but...
Underage user detected.
#42plz_dont_recordPosted 10/10/2012 2:59:30 PM
Getting eight people to play mk7 in one room.
---
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality!"
#43IgOr2099Posted 10/10/2012 3:02:49 PM
Waking up one christmas expecting nothing but shirts, to get a recharging battery pack for a gameboy, a game genie for a game boy, a handy boy add on for a game boy (thing was huge) then gett ing mario land 1, and metroid 2. then finally, last present.... A gameboy.

second favorite memory is beating metroid 2 for the first time, and the 50 times that followed
---
I'd rather be a Smart-ass than a Dumb-ass
#44NeonYoshi11Posted 10/10/2012 3:21:40 PM
There are too many to have a favorite. Some of my best memories are of :

* Super Mario 64 - The music had me hooked. The first 4-5 worlds were awesome.

* Indy Heat ( NES ) - had 4 player wireless adapter and 4 controllers so it was pretty fun. Buying parts as you earned money. Was almost like an rpg in a way.

* Wave Race 64 - Doing nothing for hours.

* Snowboard Kids - Love this game. The first time playing it I was hooked. Some parts of it are better than mario kart. collecting coins to buy stuff at the lift was awesome.

* Pilotwings - shooting out of cannon at a target is still fun.

* First time playing Rainbow 6 on PC. - Realizing that if one of my team dies, he is dead for good. also realizing after my first time playing that all my team had died on the first 3 missions. Loved that game.

* Blades of Steel - The fighting. We would play sometimes just to get in fights.

* Bart vs the World - Not an easy game to beat. Near the end having to jump on a million platofrms was just stupid. great game though

* Mystical Ninja 64 - Beating it in 21 hours over 3 days.
#45Jordan3690Posted 10/10/2012 3:22:42 PM
Coming home from a terrible vacation in Florida with my grandparents and being surprised with a brand new platinum gameboy advance and megaman battle network 2. My friend was so jealous because he'd been taunting me with his GBA and I still only had a GBC. Also his favorite game was the first battle network and he didn't know they'd made a sequel yet. We'd always competed with who had the best video game stuff.
---
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
#46iusefebrezePosted 10/10/2012 4:05:21 PM
Being 17 and not able to drive my dad even with his attitude towards video games drove me to gamestop to pick up B/W at 9AM release day. Arrived and found a line of 5-8 year olds standing outside. grabbed my money and stood in line. Purchased it and have been mocked by my dad ever since.
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
#47arthur8642Posted 10/10/2012 4:09:37 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
There are too many to have a favorite. Some of my best memories are of :

* Super Mario 64 - The music had me hooked. The first 4-5 worlds were awesome.

* Indy Heat ( NES ) - had 4 player wireless adapter and 4 controllers so it was pretty fun. Buying parts as you earned money. Was almost like an rpg in a way.

* Wave Race 64 - Doing nothing for hours.

* Snowboard Kids - Love this game. The first time playing it I was hooked. Some parts of it are better than mario kart. collecting coins to buy stuff at the lift was awesome.

* Pilotwings - shooting out of cannon at a target is still fun.

* First time playing Rainbow 6 on PC. - Realizing that if one of my team dies, he is dead for good. also realizing after my first time playing that all my team had died on the first 3 missions. Loved that game.

* Blades of Steel - The fighting. We would play sometimes just to get in fights.

* Bart vs the World - Not an easy game to beat. Near the end having to jump on a million platofrms was just stupid. great game though

* Mystical Ninja 64 - Beating it in 21 hours over 3 days.

Show me this portable N64. I want it.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
#48NettoSaitoPosted 10/10/2012 4:18:41 PM
- Getting Pokemon Red for christmas

- Getting Pokemon Silver when I was 9 (did good on my report card and my mom gave it to me. it was going to be a christmas gift lol)

- 100%ing the GBC pokemon games with a friend

- 100%ing the Megaman Battle Network games with my friend

- 100%ing Pokemon Sapphire with a friend

- Playing MPH and Animal Crossing WW online
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#49IAznDragonI YanPosted 10/10/2012 4:21:47 PM
playing pokemon red for the first time as well as playing kirby block ball in the car
---
Friendship...is dangerous. What you need now isn't friendship - it's ruthlessness
- Tachibana
#50GahmsteadPosted 10/10/2012 4:23:04 PM
Mine would hafta be when Nintendo finally put a back light and rechargeable battery in the Game Boy. From that point on, my GBA SP got more love than my PS2, GCN, and X Box combined. Then you consider the library of games the GBA had....