• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Call of Duty in 3D?

User Info: diddy1278

diddy1278
4 years ago#11
aak57 posted...
It's not just about grafix. It's control scheme. They couldn't design the game strictly for CPP, and for everyone else it'd be a massive POS. A single analog stick and two shoulder buttons just doesn't cut it.

There were 5 COD games on ds and that only had dpad buttons and a touchscreen and while not perfect there were ok in a nintendo 64 kind of way.

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#12
COD isn't Battlefield.
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#13
wisemidds posted...
I don't like teh Cod gamez. They don't change anything with each iteration, I'm off to play Mario and Pokemonz instead

I don't like 'gamers" who spend their time trolling a board of a system abd company they don't like and get upset when people don't like thing they don't ie you.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream of the IDF

User Info: wisemidds

wisemidds
4 years ago#14
MetalLoki posted...
wisemidds posted...
I don't like teh Cod gamez. They don't change anything with each iteration, I'm off to play Mario and Pokemonz instead

I don't like 'gamers" who spend their time trolling a board of a system abd company they don't like and get upset when people don't like thing they don't ie you.

I own a DS, 3DS, Wii, GCN and N64. Not bad for a company I dislike eh.
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#15
CoD on anything but PS3 or 360 would just feel wrong to me.

User Info: Darklit-Night

Darklit-Night
4 years ago#16
No. The 3DS is free of FPS garbage, and I want it to remain that way. If you want to play those monstrosities, play them on other consoles and leave us the hell alone
~When life leaves us blind
Love keeps us kind~

User Info: Halo3GAMEFREAK

Halo3GAMEFREAK
4 years ago#17
wisemidds posted...

LMAO.
Mafia vs. Irish Mob (BROTHERHOOD series) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C-ogMPoBRk
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Call of Duty in 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived