Samurai warriors chronicles 2 is cheaper on e-shop then retail.

#11stargazer64Posted 10/12/2012 2:41:47 PM
klecser posted...
stargazer64 posted...
My enthusiasm died a little for this title when I heard that it's basically an 'expansion pack' for the first game. Same graphics and levels.

I'm sure there's a ton of new stuff and playtime but I was hoping for more.

This is a little misleading because "expansion" implies that you need the original game to play it and I don't think this is the case here.

Fine, apparently it's the same game with new missions and a few new characters.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#12PokeMasterPosted 10/13/2012 1:26:17 AM
Watch retailers sell it for cheaper anyway, then people complain that Nintendo is overcharging on digital.

Also, there's been heaps of bug fixes released on the eShop for other retail games .
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#13Wario_manPosted 10/13/2012 1:31:36 AM
Just the way it should be.
---
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.
#14Spiffy247Posted 10/15/2012 8:25:15 AM
Samurai Warrios Chronicles was my favorite launch title. I'm going to reserve this as soon as possidoo.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#15n00bsaib0tPosted 10/15/2012 10:13:04 AM
stargazer64 posted...
My enthusiasm died a little for this title when I heard that it's basically an 'expansion pack' for the first game. Same graphics and levels.

I'm sure there's a ton of new stuff and playtime but I was hoping for more.

This is a little misleading because "expansion" implies that you need the original game to play it and I don't think this is the case here.

If you want to get literal, yeah. Look at other games though, especially fighters, where a newer game is made with more content and sold at a discounted price as an "expansion" but its stand alone.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
Fighting Game Mains - SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | MvC3: C.Viper/Magneto/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero