Miyamoto needs to step down, PERIOD.

#11231erPosted 10/13/2012 1:24:20 PM
It's purely negative speculation

about a man who's done lots to bring enjoyment to many.

I would be honored to be in a room with him, and to be trained by him would be a dream.

This topic is completely unnecessary.

Much Love
#12TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 1:24:35 PM
I don't get it. New IPs and ideas like Pushmo and Art Style define what Nintendo once used to be. We know Nintendo CAN be creative in the modern era. So why won't they make this more common? The thing most holding them back is holding on to the tired old ways of Miyamoto. Nintendo would be wonderful again if he wouldn't get so much input.

Mario games felt more special when they weren't one or two a year.
#13SalsaSavantPosted 10/13/2012 1:25:54 PM
Is this a new Endgame alt?

The style of trolling is certainly Endgames.
---
This is a sig.
People who agree: 8. People who Disagree:4
#14TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 1:27:46 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
Is this a new Endgame alt?

The style of trolling is certainly Endgames.

Do people know what trolling means or is it a synonym for "opinion I don't respect"
#15Baha05Posted 10/13/2012 1:31:12 PM
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
Do people know what trolling means or is it a synonym for "opinion I don't respect"

Or maybe you should have had a more respectable opinion then coming off as well Endgame like.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#16PalomBMPosted 10/13/2012 2:33:55 PM
Endgame rarely ends sentences with periods. This is not Endgame.

Also, with so many people posting about him, it really makes the Ignore feature worthless.
---
Stay alert! The guards spotted secret agent Metal Gear!
Snake: Come on, really? - Dorkly
#17ceedofevilPosted 10/13/2012 3:01:49 PM
Ha! Mario games never felt special in any way ever.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#18EndgamePosted 10/13/2012 3:50:08 PM
really? have I really become the Great Satan to you people, to the point where you'll accuse any new person who shows up and posts blasphemy against Glorious Nintendo of really being me?

anyway, even if Miyamoto did step down, it wouldn't change anything, Iwata would just replace him with someone worse

.....like the rumor from a supposed reliable source that he's going to replace him with Hackurai
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#19AkaneJonesPosted 10/13/2012 4:00:54 PM
Endgame posted...
really? have I really become the Great Satan to you people,

No this is the Great Satan.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111002023650/ultradragonball/images/e/e6/MrSatan.jpg
I like him, he amuses me.
#20r_m_8_8Posted 10/13/2012 4:08:11 PM
I hate an universally praised game designer, how cool I am?
---
Now playing: Frogger 3D (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |