Looking for active 3DS owners. Can this be a topic where we all add each other?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Looking for active 3DS owners. Can this be a topic where we all add each other?

User Info: OtherSuperPhil

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#1
Hi, all. I know there is another friends topic, but I wanted to have people who were active and were willing to add everyone within the topic. I would like the type that plays at least once every week. I am an active Swapnote user, I like to send messages. Currently I am sending my work in Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone. Feel free to opt out via Swapnote message if you don't want to receive them.

My 3DS FC is 1805-2338-1133. I go by Phil on it. My Mii has short brown hair, glasses, and a red shirt.

The games/apps I use that are online-enabled are:

Swapnote
Colors! 3D
Mario Kart 7
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Tennis Open
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tetris Axis
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

Would anyone like to be friends? I do not spam messages or overdo it.

Let's add each other!
News, reviews, articles, editorials, interviews and more regarding all platforms: www.superphillipcentral.com
Twitter: SP_Central

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#2
Shameless bump, but I'll be getting Animal Crossing 3DS definitely. Could always use some folks to get hyped with.
News, reviews, articles, editorials, interviews and more regarding all platforms: www.superphillipcentral.com

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
4 years ago#3
I'm sorry your topic died...
*throws some flowers on its grave*

User Info: BennyYahoocom

BennyYahoocom
4 years ago#4
OtherSuperPhil posted...
Hi, all. I know there is another friends topic, but I wanted to have people who were active and were willing to add everyone within the topic. I would like the type that plays at least once every week. I am an active Swapnote user, I like to send messages. Currently I am sending my work in Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone. Feel free to opt out via Swapnote message if you don't want to receive them.

My 3DS FC is 1805-2338-1133. I go by Phil on it. My Mii has short brown hair, glasses, and a red shirt.

The games/apps I use that are online-enabled are:

Swapnote
Colors! 3D
Mario Kart 7
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Tennis Open
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tetris Axis
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

Would anyone like to be friends? I do not spam messages or overdo it.

Let's add each other!

I will add you just don't delete me this time ^.^
3DS FC:3695-0831-6368PM me if you put my FC in.

User Info: kingbriann

kingbriann
4 years ago#5
tell me if you add me since i dislike adding people who dont add me back
3ds XL FC : 1461-7483-3739

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#6
lazycomplife posted...
I'm sorry your topic died...
*throws some flowers on its grave*

You came too soon! :)

User Info: De_Blob_X

De_Blob_X
4 years ago#7
FC is in the sig.
Im active a lot,i send swapnotes alot and if you want to play one swapnote game,PM me(im not the leader of it but i will give u a site where to go,the game is really fun)
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | Wii | 3DS |
3DS FC: 2148-9559-6439

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
4 years ago#8
My FC is 2750-1600-2747 and put down my name as Sapph. Right now, all I really have is Swapnote. Send a message if you add me.

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#9
I've added all who have posted so far. I hope everyone else does the same.

User Info: teamaquashock

teamaquashock
4 years ago#10
FC in my sig.

I'm always on, but you don't see me online since the 3DS logs you out if you use DS games, 'cause I've been playing White 2 lately.
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Looking for active 3DS owners. Can this be a topic where we all add each other?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived