Looking for active 3DS owners. Can this be a topic where we all add each other?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Looking for active 3DS owners. Can this be a topic where we all add each other?
4 years ago#51
OtherSuperPhil posted...
Shameless bump, but I'll be getting Animal Crossing 3DS definitely. Could always use some folks to get hyped with.

I am really looking forward to animal crossing.

Being the boss of the town will make things much more interesting.
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
4 years ago#52
pikachupwnage posted...
OtherSuperPhil posted...
Shameless bump, but I'll be getting Animal Crossing 3DS definitely. Could always use some folks to get hyped with.

I am really looking forward to animal crossing.

Being the boss of the town will make things much more interesting.

*ignores again*

Kidding, of course!
News, reviews, articles, editorials, interviews and more regarding all platforms: www.superphillipcentral.com
Twitter: SP_Central
4 years ago#53
Fc in sig. If you add me I'll do the same. I have SSF4:3D but I suck at it. I would also like to boost my Team Score in Zen Pinball 3D. I don't initiate conversations in Swapnote, but I'll try to respond if contacted.
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119
3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
4 years ago#54
Morning bump.
News, reviews, articles, editorials, interviews and more regarding all platforms: www.superphillipcentral.com
4 years ago#55
I'll sign you up. Anyone else can PM me if you add me. FC in sig.
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Why can't we give love that one more chance? 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
4 years ago#56
I've added you. Thanks!
4 years ago#57
Added TC.
4 years ago#58
Added you, but had to delete someone else for an inappropriate message. I'm not 12, so using slurs isn't funny. I wouldn't think it was funny at that age anyway.
4 years ago#59
OtherSuperPhil posted...
Added you, but had to delete someone else for an inappropriate message. I'm not 12, so using slurs isn't funny. I wouldn't think it was funny at that age anyway.

I know exactly what you mean, man.
4 years ago#60
Anyway, thanks for adding me. I generally send my art I am doing in Art Academy on Swapnote, and I also respond to notes that interest me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Looking for active 3DS owners. Can this be a topic where we all add each other?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived