Marvel Pinball 3D update?

#1Trevor_BelmontPosted 10/27/2012 8:50:51 AM
Just went on the eshop and found out there was an update for Marvel Pinball 3D does anyone know what it does?
#2Kilroy84Posted 10/27/2012 9:02:21 AM
I believe it's only there in case you're having any problems with the game, so that you may re-download it in hopes that it'll resolve whatever issue you're having.

Normally, if software has a real update for it (Mutant Mudds DLC, for example), you'll get a prompt immediately as soon as you log in to the eShop. If you found it yourself and don't have any issues with your games, there's probably no need to download it.
---
MetroidMetal.com: \m/ Sex for your ears. \m/
#3Trevor_Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 9:13:02 AM
I did get a prompt immediately as soon as logged in to the eShop though I was having no issues with the game before the update so I'm not sure what the update did.
#4DarkIVloonPosted 10/27/2012 9:39:21 AM(edited)
I havent looked into it, but its probably ball physics updates and tweaks like that. I dont know if its just me but I cant seem to do the "nobel prize" loop on Ironman infinitely anymore since the update but i havent really played it too much either.

edit: so i heard also that it added the option to download a Demo for people who havent bought the game yet.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#5Kitt ThrustPosted 10/27/2012 9:57:01 AM
edit: so i heard also that it added the option to download a Demo for people who havent bought the game yet.

the demo has been available since Thursday.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/iAJrs.gif