Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?
4 years ago#11
De_Blob_X posted...
i will when it gets price drop or something...

Which will never happen, seeing that this is a top-tier Nintendo first-party title now. Except for saving a few bucks getting it used, I predict it will always stay the same price, like every Nintendo first-party title on handheld.
My 3DS digital games collection, and SLOW progression beating it:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
4 years ago#12
Nope. A portable game that needs a stand so you can access the controls? A control scheme wonkier than Metroid Prime Hunters/Bionicle Heroes? A control scheme impossible for left-handers? No thanks.
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
4 years ago#13
Bought it, hated it, sold it.

Bad controls (opinion!) killed the gameplay for me. Which is too bad because I really wanted to dig into that weapon system.

Good graphics and use of 3d, though.
4 years ago#14
dancer62 posted...
Nope. A portable game that needs a stand so you can access the controls? A control scheme wonkier than Metroid Prime Hunters/Bionicle Heroes? A control scheme impossible for left-handers? No thanks.

the CPP allows you to play it left-handed no problem. you also really don't need the stand (I never used it).

The CPP also keeps your L/R buttons from getting damaged because it has its own built in.
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...
4 years ago#15
dancer62 posted...

You can use the face buttons as an alternative, the touch-control isn't actually needed.
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *explodes*
4 years ago#16
Yes, and out of the 3 3DS games I own, it's the only one I consider great (the others being 3D Land and KH 3D). Even with the god awful story, the gameplay was way too much fun to ignore.
4 years ago#17
Yes, and it's my most played 3DS game.
4 years ago#18
yes and it is garbage.

I wanted to like this game so bad. Its 50% good...i like the railshooting parts of the stagese but after that its all downhill. I'm left handed and even with the circle pad pro, this game is broken.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
4 years ago#19
Just got it in the mail today, hope it's worth $20
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
4 years ago#20
of course not! why the **** would I want to hurt my hands and bleed out of my ears?!

that's what the horrible control scheme and dialogue does to you

oh, I get it now, the ear bleeding causes less blood flow to the brain! THAT'S why people think Uprising is good and that the dialogue is "funny"!
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived