Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?
3 years ago#11
De_Blob_X posted...
i will when it gets price drop or something...

Which will never happen, seeing that this is a top-tier Nintendo first-party title now. Except for saving a few bucks getting it used, I predict it will always stay the same price, like every Nintendo first-party title on handheld.
---
My 3DS digital games collection, and SLOW progression beating it:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
3 years ago#12
Nope. A portable game that needs a stand so you can access the controls? A control scheme wonkier than Metroid Prime Hunters/Bionicle Heroes? A control scheme impossible for left-handers? No thanks.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
3 years ago#13
Bought it, hated it, sold it.

Bad controls (opinion!) killed the gameplay for me. Which is too bad because I really wanted to dig into that weapon system.

Good graphics and use of 3d, though.
3 years ago#14
dancer62 posted...
Nope. A portable game that needs a stand so you can access the controls? A control scheme wonkier than Metroid Prime Hunters/Bionicle Heroes? A control scheme impossible for left-handers? No thanks.

the CPP allows you to play it left-handed no problem. you also really don't need the stand (I never used it).

The CPP also keeps your L/R buttons from getting damaged because it has its own built in.
---
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...
3 years ago#15
dancer62 posted...

You can use the face buttons as an alternative, the touch-control isn't actually needed.
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *explodes*
3 years ago#16
Yes, and out of the 3 3DS games I own, it's the only one I consider great (the others being 3D Land and KH 3D). Even with the god awful story, the gameplay was way too much fun to ignore.
3 years ago#17
Yes, and it's my most played 3DS game.
3 years ago#18
yes and it is garbage.

I wanted to like this game so bad. Its 50% good...i like the railshooting parts of the stagese but after that its all downhill. I'm left handed and even with the circle pad pro, this game is broken.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
3 years ago#19
Just got it in the mail today, hope it's worth $20
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
3 years ago#20
of course not! why the **** would I want to hurt my hands and bleed out of my ears?!

that's what the horrible control scheme and dialogue does to you

oh, I get it now, the ear bleeding causes less blood flow to the brain! THAT'S why people think Uprising is good and that the dialogue is "funny"!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived