Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?
3 years ago#21
Yes, and I still play it at least once a day.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
3 years ago#22
Bought it, still have it, enjoyed it, recommend it.
3 years ago#23
After hearing all the praise it recived and watching a few videos online, I picked it up and don't regret it a bit. The controls were a little bothersome at first, but I adjusted to them fairly quickly.
I've never taken the stand out of the box and have never experienced any sore wrists.

I also never sell/trade games.
3 years ago#24
Bump.
---
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!
3 years ago#25
Yes. Haven't gotten around to playing it, waiting until I pick up an XL. I just bought it right away that time BB had it for $15.
---
Samantha Wright is my waifu.
-Yusketeers
3 years ago#26
Endgame posted...
of course not! why the **** would I want to hurt my hands and bleed out of my ears?!

that's what the horrible control scheme and dialogue does to you

oh, I get it now, the ear bleeding causes less blood flow to the brain! THAT'S why people think Uprising is good and that the dialogue is "funny"!

Thank you Endgame for admitting that you haven't bought the game. I can then pressume that you haven't played it either and know that your opinion is even more worthless!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
3 years ago#27
melchiahdim posted...
Endgame posted...
of course not! why the **** would I want to hurt my hands and bleed out of my ears?!

oh, I get it now, the ear bleeding causes less blood flow to the brain! THAT'S why people think Uprising is good and that the dialogue is "funny"!

Thank you Endgame for admitting that you haven't bought the game. I can then pressume that you haven't played it either and know that your opinion is even more worthless!

---
''Pokemon ripped off Digimon...'' : Sony fan troll logic.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
3 years ago#28
squatch22 posted...
melchiahdim posted...
Endgame posted...

Oh, yeah! Endgame at his best! This low-level trolling will never seize to amaze me.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
3 years ago#29
Bought and then sold.
---
PSN: toadieman
3 years ago#30
Endgame posted...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/04/spm_complaining_425px.jpg
---
No, liking Majora's Mask does NOT mean you're a hipster.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived