Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

#21Phantom_NookPosted 10/30/2012 8:32:15 AM
Yes, and I still play it at least once a day.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#22RaynorEXPosted 10/30/2012 10:10:48 AM
Bought it, still have it, enjoyed it, recommend it.
#23PsychoWolfXPosted 10/30/2012 10:24:04 AM
After hearing all the praise it recived and watching a few videos online, I picked it up and don't regret it a bit. The controls were a little bothersome at first, but I adjusted to them fairly quickly.
I've never taken the stand out of the box and have never experienced any sore wrists.

I also never sell/trade games.
#24wkad(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:00:33 AM
Bump.
---
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!
#25yukitoPosted 10/31/2012 3:03:14 AM
Yes. Haven't gotten around to playing it, waiting until I pick up an XL. I just bought it right away that time BB had it for $15.
---
Samantha Wright is my waifu.
-Yusketeers
#26melchiahdimPosted 10/31/2012 3:52:46 AM
Endgame posted...
of course not! why the **** would I want to hurt my hands and bleed out of my ears?!

that's what the horrible control scheme and dialogue does to you

oh, I get it now, the ear bleeding causes less blood flow to the brain! THAT'S why people think Uprising is good and that the dialogue is "funny"!

Thank you Endgame for admitting that you haven't bought the game. I can then pressume that you haven't played it either and know that your opinion is even more worthless!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#27squatch22Posted 10/31/2012 3:56:20 AM
melchiahdim posted...
Endgame posted...
of course not! why the **** would I want to hurt my hands and bleed out of my ears?!

oh, I get it now, the ear bleeding causes less blood flow to the brain! THAT'S why people think Uprising is good and that the dialogue is "funny"!

Thank you Endgame for admitting that you haven't bought the game. I can then pressume that you haven't played it either and know that your opinion is even more worthless!

---
''Pokemon ripped off Digimon...'' : Sony fan troll logic.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#28Kaze_MemaryuPosted 10/31/2012 11:37:38 AM
squatch22 posted...
melchiahdim posted...
Endgame posted...

Oh, yeah! Endgame at his best! This low-level trolling will never seize to amaze me.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#29toadiemanPosted 10/31/2012 11:43:30 AM
Bought and then sold.
---
PSN: toadieman
#30nintendoveteranPosted 10/31/2012 12:01:11 PM
Endgame posted...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/04/spm_complaining_425px.jpg
---
No, liking Majora's Mask does NOT mean you're a hipster.