Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?
3 years ago#31
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
squatch22 posted...
melchiahdim posted...
Endgame posted...
of course not! why the **** would I want to hurt my hands and bleed out of my ears?!

that's what the horrible control scheme and dialogue does to you

oh, I get it now, the ear bleeding causes less blood flow to the brain! THAT'S why people think Uprising is good and that the dialogue is "funny"!

Thank you Endgame for admitting that you haven't bought the game. I can then pressume that you haven't played it either and know that your opinion is even more worthless!

Oh, yeah! Endgame at his best! This low-level trolling will never seize to amaze me.

---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
3 years ago#32
Bought it on release day. The controls didn't bother me, but I didn't like the complex fusion system. I just don't understand how it works and couldn't make a decent weapon no matter what I tried (before anyone asks, yes, I read the fusion guide many times and I still didn't understand it very well). If I'd know getting a strong weapon was going to be such a frustrating mess, I wouldn't have bought it. Without a good weapon, higher intensities are way too hard to beat. Traded it in last week for credit toward PM:SS.
3 years ago#33
Got it from Best Buy when it was a DotD for $15. I still don't have a 3DS.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
3 years ago#34
Four things I can count on when I see a KI:U thread.

1. Someone making a noteable and well-deserved mention of the controls.
2. "No! It didn't hurt my wrists, so it didn't hurt anybody else's either!"
3. "ZOMG! Endgame! Endgame!"
4. Squatch nipping at Endgame's heels, likely not even using his own limited word set.

NathanisDrake posted...
Ruff_Puff posted...
I haven't because I've heard it wreaks havoc on your wrists and the console, also because I have no moneyz.

You heard wrong.

squatch22 posted...
melchiahdim posted...
Endgame posted...

*sigh*... I know, I know... growing up is tough, but at some point you HAVE to understand that everyone else in life doesn't have the same experiences as you.

Please? =( I know that's a lot to ask. Just try.
---
Best POTD EVER: "I live with my parents" = 52.03%
Oh, I'm a jerk... but I'm a jerk to jerks, so it's cool. ;)
3 years ago#35
Rasputin77 posted...

*sigh*... I know, I know... growing up is tough, but at some point you HAVE to understand that everyone else in life doesn't have the same experiences as you.

Please? =( I know that's a lot to ask. Just try.

Says the guy that constantly ******* about other peoples post...
---
1/8192 chance of spotting me.
Official ChocolateChipCookie Dough of the IDF Official shiny liwick for PMD magnagate board.
3 years ago#36
I bought it and thoroughly enjoyed story mode.

Sold my 3DS, so I sold my 3DS games as well.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you bought the game, Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived