DRAGON QUEST VII coming to 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DRAGON QUEST VII coming to 3DS

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
4 years ago#111
japan is gonna go boom next year with this system.

now gods in japan, please localise your games.

bravely default: flying fairy
shin megami tensei: soul hacker
shin megami tensei: iv
dragon quest monsters: terry's wonderland
and now this...
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
4 years ago#112
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
Maybe we'll get DW 1&2 and DW 3 on VC before its release. Hopefully it will get localized as well.

Words can't properly describe how much I want DW3 for GBC on VC.
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN | 1246-8800-9585 - 3DS FC

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
4 years ago#113
As much as I'm hyped for this, I swear I'd be happy enough if we could get a confirmation for Terry's Wonderland. I need that game so bad.
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |

moogle69
4 years ago#114
djmaster1994 posted...
Final Fantasy VII may comes as well then
Dragon Quest VIII and Final Fantasy VIII and IX should comes too
I WOULD PLAY THOSE NON STOP

i doubt it about the ffvii and so on, however final fantasy v and vi on the other hand :D. SE make our dreams come true.
PSN coming soon

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
4 years ago#115
Wow. More remakes/unoriginal software/tweaked-not enhanced ports to add to the 3DS's already small and infantile library. Whoopee. -_-

Call me when you guys get MORE AAA and ORIGINAL titles; not stuff better made for a DLC/VC store.
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.

User Info: Nickcool1996

Nickcool1996
4 years ago#116
Razieru posted...
Wow. More remakes/unoriginal software/tweaked-not enhanced ports to add to the 3DS's already small and infantile library. Whoopee. -_-

Call me when you guys get MORE AAA and ORIGINAL titles; not stuff better made for a DLC/VC store.

I take it that you can't get your parents to buy you a 3DS or a Vita? I'd be angry if I didn't have a 3DS too...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg

moogle69
4 years ago#117
Nickcool1996 posted...
Razieru posted...

I take it that you can't get your parents to buy you a 3DS or a Vita? I'd be angry if I didn't have a 3DS too...

same, i mean how can anyone be unhappy about this announcement, other than people who don't own the system ;D.
PSN coming soon

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
4 years ago#118
Razieru's gimmick feels old already.
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 years ago#119
No way

NO %$&#ING WAY.

Never played the original, gave up looking a couple a year's back though IX was king of content and V was king of story, so if a middle ground is found, that'd be awesome
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia

User Info: yab

yab
4 years ago#120
Late, but +1 on approval of this
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DRAGON QUEST VII coming to 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived