DRAGON QUEST VII coming to 3DS

#81SolitaireDPosted 10/30/2012 9:34:14 AM
Heard about it at Gamers today. Lifted my mood a lot after an excruciating school day.
#82TiaelPosted 10/30/2012 9:34:53 AM
SolitaireD posted...
Heard about it at Gamers today. Lifted my mood a lot after an excruciating school day.

And mine after Hurricane Sandy.

Hurrah DQVII.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#83KaelAltreulPosted 10/30/2012 9:38:13 AM
Tiael posted...
SolitaireD posted...

And mine after Hurricane Sandy.

Hurrah DQVII.

Screw this Hurricane.
---
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN | 1246-8800-9585 - 3DS FC
#84TiaelPosted 10/30/2012 9:38:45 AM
Hurricane Slime is where it's at.
---
#85TyrantLowKeyPosted 10/30/2012 9:40:31 AM
^Yeah that thing looks bad. I feel bad for everyone in NYC and the east coast hit by this disaster.

That said, can I still be happy about DQVII on the 3DS? Does that make me a bad person? :(. Of course without a localization it might as well not be remade since I won't be able to enjoy the awesomeness that is DQVII (very underrated in the series since we got it so late in the US. Hopefully SE doesn't blow it like they have with recent FF games and not localizing Type-0 and BD for 3DS).
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#86r_m_8_8Posted 10/30/2012 9:41:07 AM
This is too good. Monsters, VII and most likely XI on 3DS.
---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#87TiaelPosted 10/30/2012 9:41:47 AM
TyrantLowKey posted...
^Yeah that thing looks bad. I feel bad for everyone in NYC and the east coast hit by this disaster.

That said, can I still be happy about DQVII on the 3DS? Does that make me a bad person? :(. Of course without a localization it might as well not be remade since I won't be able to enjoy the awesomeness that is DQVII (very underrated in the series since we got it so late in the US. Hopefully SE doesn't blow it like they have with recent FF games and not localizing Type-0 and BD for 3DS).

I still think we'll see BDFF released here.
If it's not named FF (on a non dead platform in the west) it usually doesn't get a localization announcement until 6 months or later after Japanese release.

And even then, things like FF 4 Heroes of Light released a year after the JP release.
---
#88r_m_8_8Posted 10/30/2012 9:47:51 AM
It's going to be released very close to Monster Hunter 4, Japan is going to explode.
---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#89TyrantLowKeyPosted 10/30/2012 9:58:19 AM
Tiael posted...
TyrantLowKey posted...

If it's not named FF (on a non dead platform in the west) it usually doesn't get a localization announcement until 6 months or later after Japanese release.

And even then, things like FF 4 Heroes of Light released a year after the JP release.

BDFF looks great also. Another must have if localized. SE finally making games for Japan but wondering if we'll get the same love with some much needed good games being localized (BDFF, DQVII, Type-0 etc.).
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#90KaelAltreulPosted 10/30/2012 9:59:46 AM
TyrantLowKey posted...
Tiael posted...
TyrantLowKey posted...

BDFF looks great also. Another must have if localized. SE finally making games for Japan but wondering if we'll get the same love with some much needed good games being localized (BDFF, DQVII, Type-0 etc.).

If BDFF comes to USA it's another game I jumping on the moment it comes out. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets the 4 Heroes of Light treatment. If it's even half as good as that game I'm going to love it.
---
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN | 1246-8800-9585 - 3DS FC