#41OoSubaruoOPosted 11/1/2012 11:27:33 PM
diedje81 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
diedje81 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
MewtwoEx posted...
This is the last sad effort of the ponies to try to justify their loser system
IŽll pray for them

Trolls today just don't try anymore do they? Calling others Ponies/Nintendrones/etc is just sad.

Are you a ponie or a nd?

I'm obviously Rainbow Dash.

Gay?

Yes, I am very happy. Thanks for asking.
#42legendarylemurPosted 11/2/2012 12:01:36 AM
Endgame posted...
you can bash on the Sony fans all you want, NDF Central

it still doesn't change the fact that Nintendo is a hollow shell of its former self, and now only produces bad games, while Sony has always sucked and had nowhere to fall from to begin with

Kirby and LoZ is still good. Meanwhile, truth ITP
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#43mad9671Posted 11/2/2012 12:39:56 AM
So, you people meant that Sony is the tortoise and Nintendo is the Rabbit when it comes to vita versus 3DS. Hope the tortoise finishes the marathon before the rabbit wakes up from afternoon nap ! But the rabbit is running in circles and the tortoise is taking the afternoon nap here !
#44diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 1:55:12 AM
mad9671 posted...
So, you people meant that Sony is the tortoise and Nintendo is the Rabbit when it comes to vita versus 3DS. Hope the tortoise finishes the marathon before the rabbit wakes up from afternoon nap ! But the rabbit is running in circles and the tortoise is taking the afternoon nap here !

W.t.f.
---
Me gusta cantar, andar en un pony, pero prefiero "Mi primer Sony" not changing this sig until sony releases ponyhunter ultimate
#45mad9671Posted 11/2/2012 6:41:50 AM
TC, sorry , rabbit running in circles I meant Nintendo producing more remakes and ports(OoT,MGS3D,etc) than original IPs whereas tortoise taking afternoon nap I meant SONY not releasing any worthwhile games ! and hardly releasing boy games either .
#46diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 6:52:39 AM
mad9671 posted...
TC, sorry , rabbit running in circles I meant Nintendo producing more remakes and ports(OoT,MGS3D,etc) than original IPs whereas tortoise taking afternoon nap I meant SONY not releasing any worthwhile games ! and hardly releasing boy games either .

Lol true
---
Me gusta cantar, andar en un pony, pero prefiero "Mi primer Sony" not changing this sig until sony releases ponyhunter ultimate
#47NathanisDrakePosted 11/2/2012 7:00:57 AM
mad9671 posted...
TC, sorry , rabbit running in circles I meant Nintendo producing more remakes and ports(MGS3D)than original IPs blah, blah, childish rant...

/FACEDESK

There is so much wrong with this post, I can't even start...

Well, it seems you think;
*Nintendo are responsible for 3rd party devs porting their games to the 3ds
*3ds library mainly consists of remakes and ports(Oot, Starfox and MGS3D); Apparently, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Push-Mo, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Mario 3D Land, PMD and Animal Crossing doesn't exist
*You didn't do your research into how many new IPs has been created on the 3ds(Code of Princess, Liberation Maiden, Bravely Default, Fantasy Life, etc.)

I lost a good chunk of my IQ because of you, thanks a lot...
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*
#48mad9671Posted 11/2/2012 7:24:39 AM
(Code of
Princess, Liberation Maiden,
Bravely Default, Fantasy Life, etc.) are recently released games which are still not yet available in all regions and in all places where the first party games are available and not all of them are retail ones. Everyone can't get online copies of retail games evrywhere !
#49NathanisDrakePosted 11/2/2012 7:38:27 AM
mad9671 posted...
(Code of
Princess, Liberation Maiden,
Bravely Default, Fantasy Life, etc.) are recently released games which are still not yet available in all regions and in all places where the first party games are available and not all of them are retail ones. Everyone can't get online copies of retail games evrywhere !

Trust me, the ones I listed are just a small handful.But I appreciate it if you could just do your OWN research without having me list the games for you.Also, I couldn't even stand to read the amount of sheer ignorance in your post.Learn to think before posting BS right up your rear-end.

I'm sorry if I offended you.It's just that your post gave me a massive headache.
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*
#50mad9671Posted 11/2/2012 8:01:20 AM
Yeah, yeah, going to research till the mid of this december and then I will post, only if I could get any game which is really worth in all aspects(atleast like e.g. GTA CTW). Until then . Bye .