Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#11stargazer64Posted 11/1/2012 12:04:22 PM
Razieru posted...
I see finger waving from the mods hasn't taught you anything about trolling. But you can try and contribute to the topic; since you ar\nd your friend are not surprisingly here.

Aw, did I hurt your feelings so badly that you had to tattle tale on me?
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#12Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 12:04:47 PM
Who the hell is he even talking to?
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#13themegaman7Posted 11/1/2012 12:05:57 PM
The 3DS ports are lazier because they add nothing new to the game. At least with NSMB2 they did have to make new level layouts.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#14Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 12:06:49 PM
themegaman7 posted...
The 3DS ports are lazier because they add nothing new to the game. At least with NSMB2 they did have to make new level layouts.

Well outside Starfox and some other gaes most of the ports did add some things.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#15Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 12:07:05 PM
At least in a port you have, given one that isn't 'tweaked', a classic game at its finest to relive. With NSMB DS 1.5, you just have a poorly modified version of the DS game.

I think the review titled "A Romhack At Retail Price" perfectly says it all about that game.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#16stargazer64Posted 11/1/2012 12:07:52 PM
Baha05 posted...
Who the hell is he even talking to?

He's talking about me. Apparently he's stalking me now and marking all of my posts. It's pretty sad.

On topic, I believe that making a port is lazier than making NSMB2. For all of its similarities to the other NSMB games I quite enjoy NSMB2 and its level design.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#17Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 12:08:19 PM
Razieru posted...
At least in a port you have, given one that isn't 'tweaked', a classic game at its finest to relive. With NSMB DS 1.5, you just have a poorly modified version of the DS game.

Well except ports have to be tweaked in order to work.
---
#18Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 12:08:47 PM
themegaman7 posted...

New level layouts with the same remedial platforming and two second levels isn't exactly new.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#19MarsfordPosted 11/1/2012 12:09:07 PM
This topic is now about the need for Mario Badminton game.

Seriously, there needs to be one. Would be so much more appropriate than tennis.
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
People should really learn the difference between a troll and an idiot.
#20Sol_ClydePosted 11/1/2012 12:10:10 PM
Razieru posted...
The coin gimmick/lure has to be the biggest scam to sucker people into buying NSMB DS 1.5....I think I enjoyed coin usage much more in a Wario game. Oh, wait....

Most people bought NSMB2 BECAUSE it was NSMB DS 1.5.
---
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.