Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#31Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 11:19:48 AM
themegaman7 posted...
I suppose the 3DS Master Quest mirroring the game unlike other versions is slightly interesting, but Master Quest by itself isn't new and boss mode isn't really anything new either you're just given the option to fight the same exact bosses again without replaying the game or leaving a save before the boss.

Oh and double damage in MQ, but still the game is one of the better ports, unlike Star Fox 64. The fact of the matter there is a lot of content in OoT 3D.

Kinda like the Doom 3 BFG of that game.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#32Sol_ClydePosted 11/1/2012 11:20:13 AM
People were asking for a rehash of classic Mario Bros 1~3 for years before the DS one came out.
New Super Mario Bros. is Nintendo's response to that.
It's staying a rehash because it was made to be one from day 1.
---
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.
#33Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 11:21:29 AM
Sol_Clyde posted...
People were asking for a rehash of classic Mario Bros 1~3 for years before the DS one came out.

Hell most people don't even know what they want or accept any new additions of changes to a series.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#34Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 11:22:03 AM
Sol_Clyde posted...

In case you missed it....

The premise of any game isn't the same as people accept it to be. Every new game, especially a sequel, should add something new and relevant to the table. The fact that the standardless masses have accepted Mario to be the same crap is the reason why it is; since they are evidently promoting Nintendo to keep up the same old lame crap they've been doing for almost 30 years with that stale franchise.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#35pikachupwnagePosted 11/1/2012 11:48:25 AM
Marsford posted...
This topic is now about the need for Mario Badminton game.

Seriously, there needs to be one. Would be so much more appropriate than tennis.

We need mario warfare!

A Mario Turn based strategy series! Fight against bowsers army!
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#36PerfectAkumaPosted 11/1/2012 12:12:21 PM
Hi LordLeaf, nice to see you with your new name.
---
My Streetpass ID http://passid.ca/ss929 StreetpassNYC Group http://facebook.com/streetpassnyc
#37AceMosPosted 11/1/2012 12:19:21 PM
Razieru posted...
brStalker posted...
That depends. NSMB2 may be lazier in terms of originality, but it is a well-made game.

Well made? You mean the game that reuses and slightly remixes the music from the first game? Or the game that has the same remedial platforming and two less worlds than your average lazy Mario game? I could go on, but I don't have nearly that much room in my post.

Ports are usually lazier, IMO. With some cases blatantly showing it, like MGS3D.

Meh. Remakes are worse. They add only one or two new things not present in the original version, and people eat it up like it's an entirely fresh and unique product.

shows you didnt play the game as tehre are 9 worlds in NSMB2 thats one MORE than was in NSMB1
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#38McMarblesPosted 11/1/2012 12:28:29 PM
Razieru posted...
I'm going with the former here for obvious reasons.

Trolling?

That seems like the most obvious reason you post anything.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#39HurricaneManningPosted 11/1/2012 12:36:39 PM
The troll topics here get worse by the day.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#40McMarblesPosted 11/1/2012 12:37:17 PM
Razieru posted...
Sol_Clyde posted...
Razieru posted...
The coin gimmick/lure has to be the biggest scam to sucker people into buying NSMB DS 1.5....I think I enjoyed coin usage much more in a Wario game. Oh, wait....

Most people bought NSMB2 BECAUSE it was NSMB DS 1.5.

Isn't that sad?

Who the hell are you to judge anyone?
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.