Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#41KaelAltreulPosted 11/1/2012 1:44:07 PM
*yawn* Pretty weak topic.
---
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN | 1246-8800-9585 - 3DS FC
#42Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 1:44:53 PM
I think TC gave up not having any strong points.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#43blazeUP12Posted 11/1/2012 1:55:53 PM
Bad port
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#44Rurouni720Posted 11/1/2012 2:05:26 PM
Better than playing an even lazier crap port like MGS3D.
#45brStalkerPosted 11/1/2012 2:16:03 PM
Razieru posted...
brStalker posted...
That depends. NSMB2 may be lazier in terms of originality, but it is a well-made game.

Well made? You mean the game that reuses and slightly remixes the music from the first game? Or the game that has the same remedial platforming and two less worlds than your average lazy Mario game? I could go on, but I don't have nearly that much room in my post.

Ports are usually lazier, IMO. With some cases blatantly showing it, like MGS3D.

Meh. Remakes are worse. They add only one or two new things not present in the original version, and people eat it up like it's an entirely fresh and unique product.

Like I said, the laziness is in the originality. Thanks for agreeing with me in this particular point. In almost everything else you can see it is a well-made game: it has good level design, no game-breaking glitches, no framerate issues, solid controls...

Still, as you know, the lack of originality is not enough of a deal breaker for some people regarding certain games.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#46Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 4:21:09 PM
KaelAltreul posted....
*yawn* Pretty weak topic.

HurricaneManning posted....
The troll topics here get worse by the day.

^Yet you contribute to it with useless input. Smart.

brStalker posted....
In almost everything else you can see it is a well-made game:

Um no. Romhacks are never "well-made". All you're doing is editing an existing program; i.e. "lazily tweaking" the program.

it has good level design,

Reused level themes from other NSMB games? Two second levels? Remedial instead of challenging level designs like a Wario game, or better yet "SMB 2 challenging" level design? Uh....no.

no game-breaking glitches, no framerate issues, solid controls..

Trivialities that are actually pretty hard to find/notice; unless you're looking for them.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#47Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 4:23:53 PM
Razieru posted...
^Yet you contribute to it with useless input. Smart.

Good to see you admit your trolling
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#48Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 4:38:08 PM
AceMos posted...
shows you didnt play the game as tehre are 9 worlds in NSMB2 thats one MORE than was in NSMB1

Ah yes, those so called special worlds you consider "normal" worlds? There are only six actual worlds plus those poor excuses for extended game play and a challenge "special worlds". They are no less remedial than the six "story" worlds to boot. Try again.

And I've played this game before already - in its original DS version - NSMB. They are both one and the same remember?
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#49Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 4:50:03 PM
Razieru posted...
And I've played this game before already - in its original DS version - NSMB. They are both one and the same remember?

In other words "I have no really opinion on the matter so I'm going to make **** up ad I go along"
---
#50KingJaggiPosted 11/1/2012 5:08:11 PM
lololololololololololololololololololol

.-.
] [ .-. _ .-----.
." """" """""" """"| .--`
(:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:-| [___ .------------------------.
|C&O : : : : : : [_9_] |'='|.----------------------.|
/|.___________________________|___|'--.___.--.___.--.___.-'|
/ ||_.--.______.--.______.--._ |---\'--\-.-/==\-.-/==\-.-/-'/--
/__;^=(==)======(==)======(==)=^~^^^ ^^^^(-)^^^^(-)^^^^(-)^^^ jgs
~~~^~~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~
---
Oh, yeah... See, you can have all the skill in the world and still have a bad day."-Joshua: Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones