Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
4 years ago#431
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
K then, lets begin.

Sunshine < Galaxy.

i like both >_>

The spherical shades and level designs (especially in 60FPS....) appealed to me more. :P

User Info: zatOMG

zatOMG
4 years ago#432
Razieru posted...
The coin gimmick/lure has to be the biggest scam to sucker people into buying NSMB DS 1.5....I think I enjoyed coin usage much more in a Wario game. Oh, wait....

Sucker me into? I bought NSMB2 in hopes of a better game than the DS iteration. I feel like they delivered it. My son and I got to play together, we got to try to out coin-collect each other (friends from across the state also get in on the action when time permits), and I got it in 3D (I don't care what is said, I love the 3D even in a sidescroller).

I also enjoy the DLC. To each their own.

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
4 years ago#433
zatOMG posted...
Razieru posted...
Blah Blah

Sucker me into? I bought NSMB2 in hopes of a better game than the DS iteration. I feel like they delivered it. My son and I got to play together, we got to try to out coin-collect each other (friends from across the state also get in on the action when time permits), and I got it in 3D (I don't care what is said, I love the 3D even in a sidescroller).

I also enjoy the DLC. To each their own.

ignore him, he'll start shoving his opinions down your throat like it was facts. which they are not.
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666

Sagadego
4 years ago#434
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
K then, lets begin.

Sunshine < Galaxy.

i like both >_>

The spherical shades and level designs (especially in 60FPS....) appealed to me more. :P

that too and better camera as well.

Sagadego
4 years ago#435
Baha05 posted...
Sagadego posted...
like Paul Blart bad? aka very bad mall cop?

Even worse

oh lord.

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
4 years ago#436
zatOMG posted...
Sucker me into? I bought NSMB2 in hopes of a better game than the DS iteration.

How can it be better when it is essentially a Romhack of the DS version (same, music, level design, same....everything)?

I feel like they delivered it.

Must not have played many Mario games to say that.

My son and I got to play together, we got to try to out coin-collect each other (friends from across the state also get in on the action when time permits),

Because that's the best thing about any game - trivialities? Reminds me of the good old days of the Game Boy camera where you got to print out useless imagery from various Game Boy games. What fun. -.-

and I got it in 3D (I don't care what is said, I love the 3D even in a sidescroller).

Must not have seen the countless movies in various theaters and used a pair of 3D glasses that do the exact same thing. That, or just like plenty others you put way too much praise in trivialities.

I also enjoy the DLC.

So you paid for the rest of the game? Not surprising.

To each their own.

Indeed.
My swagger will X-splode you.

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
4 years ago#437
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
K then, lets begin.

Sunshine < Galaxy.

i like both >_>

that too and better camera as well.

Including Rosalina (X3). Hopefully once the next 3D Mario game comes out it'll blow me away like Galaxy did, but with open-level designs (not that being linear would be me at all if the platforming is creative enough lol) and doubled framerate performance with Galaxy's lightning and art-style.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#438
Oh look he''s being an ass again.
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"

Sagadego
4 years ago#439
anybody remember the sega dreamcast?

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#440
Sagadego posted...
anybody remember the sega dreamcast?

Honestly I've never had one before. I has a N64 and a Playstation
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived