Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#431Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 4:21:39 PM
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
K then, lets begin.

Sunshine < Galaxy.

i like both >_>

The spherical shades and level designs (especially in 60FPS....) appealed to me more. :P
#432zatOMGPosted 11/4/2012 4:24:22 PM
Razieru posted...
The coin gimmick/lure has to be the biggest scam to sucker people into buying NSMB DS 1.5....I think I enjoyed coin usage much more in a Wario game. Oh, wait....

Sucker me into? I bought NSMB2 in hopes of a better game than the DS iteration. I feel like they delivered it. My son and I got to play together, we got to try to out coin-collect each other (friends from across the state also get in on the action when time permits), and I got it in 3D (I don't care what is said, I love the 3D even in a sidescroller).

I also enjoy the DLC. To each their own.
#433SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:28:53 PM
zatOMG posted...
Razieru posted...
Blah Blah

Sucker me into? I bought NSMB2 in hopes of a better game than the DS iteration. I feel like they delivered it. My son and I got to play together, we got to try to out coin-collect each other (friends from across the state also get in on the action when time permits), and I got it in 3D (I don't care what is said, I love the 3D even in a sidescroller).

I also enjoy the DLC. To each their own.

ignore him, he'll start shoving his opinions down your throat like it was facts. which they are not.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#434SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:29:36 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
K then, lets begin.

Sunshine < Galaxy.

i like both >_>

The spherical shades and level designs (especially in 60FPS....) appealed to me more. :P

that too and better camera as well.
---
#435SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:29:58 PM
Baha05 posted...
Sagadego posted...
like Paul Blart bad? aka very bad mall cop?

Even worse

oh lord.
---
#436Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:34:30 PM
zatOMG posted...
Sucker me into? I bought NSMB2 in hopes of a better game than the DS iteration.

How can it be better when it is essentially a Romhack of the DS version (same, music, level design, same....everything)?

I feel like they delivered it.

Must not have played many Mario games to say that.

My son and I got to play together, we got to try to out coin-collect each other (friends from across the state also get in on the action when time permits),

Because that's the best thing about any game - trivialities? Reminds me of the good old days of the Game Boy camera where you got to print out useless imagery from various Game Boy games. What fun. -.-

and I got it in 3D (I don't care what is said, I love the 3D even in a sidescroller).

Must not have seen the countless movies in various theaters and used a pair of 3D glasses that do the exact same thing. That, or just like plenty others you put way too much praise in trivialities.

I also enjoy the DLC.

So you paid for the rest of the game? Not surprising.

To each their own.

Indeed.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#437Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 4:37:13 PM
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
K then, lets begin.

Sunshine < Galaxy.

i like both >_>

that too and better camera as well.

Including Rosalina (X3). Hopefully once the next 3D Mario game comes out it'll blow me away like Galaxy did, but with open-level designs (not that being linear would be me at all if the platforming is creative enough lol) and doubled framerate performance with Galaxy's lightning and art-style.
#438Baha05Posted 11/4/2012 4:37:39 PM
Oh look he''s being an ass again.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#439SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:38:21 PM
anybody remember the sega dreamcast?
---
#440Baha05Posted 11/4/2012 4:39:33 PM
Sagadego posted...
anybody remember the sega dreamcast?

Honestly I've never had one before. I has a N64 and a Playstation
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"