Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#451SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:47:52 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Sagadego posted...
anybody remember the sega dreamcast?

Honestly I've never had one before. I has a N64 and a Playstation

I did, it was very fun for a short while (until it broke...) Had both Sonic advanture 1 & 2 on them, and strangely Sonic seemd to run almost faster in the Dreamcast version instead of the DX one for some reason. Maybe my memory's just off of i should check more on that.

dreamcast sonic adventure "international" ran 30fps, the japanese launch ver. ran 60fps but was glitchy as hell, sonic adventure DX run 60fps
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#452Baha05Posted 11/4/2012 4:48:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P1cdTNCJtM&feature=g-vrec

These are always fun to watch even if they aren't legit speed runs
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#453Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:48:11 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
^Thank you for proving my point. ^-^

The actual point was glaringly obvious. Yet you still missed it. Might want to read that again.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#454SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:50:37 PM
my fav lets play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol-n-C2JTws&feature=g-u-u

Johnny to Elliot in part 2: YOU DIED IN A SWITCH PALACE STAGE!

LOL!
---
#455Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 4:53:49 PM
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Sagadego posted...

I did, it was very fun for a short while (until it broke...) Had both Sonic advanture 1 & 2 on them, and strangely Sonic seemd to run almost faster in the Dreamcast version instead of the DX one for some reason. Maybe my memory's just off of i should check more on that.

dreamcast sonic adventure "international" ran 30fps, the japanese launch ver. ran 60fps but was glitchy as hell, sonic adventure DX run 60fps

Wait, they screwed up it's framerate in the internal DC version? Damn, how could they do that? Sonic Adventure DX i think was 60FPS while the cutscenes where halved in 30FPS i believe.
#456Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 4:56:01 PM
Razieru posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
^Thank you for proving my point. ^-^

The actual point was glaringly obvious. Yet you still missed it. Might want to read that again.

And i wasn't referencing to your point. I was merely providing that your continuous posting here is only proving my statement factual in that your helping this topic get close to it's 500th end bridge. Read and comprehend before you reply, young one.
#457Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:56:56 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
54 more to go! :)

Meh, you all are doing a dire job of "gunning" it to 500. After all, you do stuff like this to things you don't care about, let alone mark as trolling right? Maybe staying on topic could help the matter?
---
#458SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:58:10 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Sagadego posted...

Wait, they screwed up it's framerate in the internal DC version? Damn, how could they do that? Sonic Adventure DX i think was 60FPS while the cutscenes where halved in 30FPS i believe.

yes they did because the game had issues when it ran 60fps.

http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure
---
#459iPlayInTrafficPosted 11/4/2012 4:59:17 PM
The 500th post shalt be mine.
#460Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:59:30 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
And i wasn't referencing to your point. I was merely providing that your continuous posting here is only proving my statement factual in that your helping this topic get close to it's 500th end bridge. Read and comprehend before you reply, young one.

Pot kettle black. Typical. Anyway, see you all in another of my witty topics. Next time we'll discuss even more about the video game world and....stuff. Have fun....erm, getting to 500?
---