Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#471SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 5:15:45 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
yes they did because the game had issues when it ran 60fps.

http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure

I see.....so during the porting process it was ran in 60FPS on DX, but as made "other problems" rise. That sucks, especially for the original glitchy DC version. :(

it's awesome that the gamecube port added dolby surround prologic II. made sound much better imo.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#472Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 5:15:59 PM
Flamingcow99 posted...
Good job, 500 posts in 4 days...

Sad thing is this was their plan. Yet they are doing such a dire job at it. Oh well.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#473Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 5:16:21 PM
Sagadego posted...
i hope we get another sonic colors like game on 3ds/wii u

I agree, Colors was awesome. Especially with that fact that it was made by the same devs who made Black Knight and Secret Rings, and since Sonic games seem to sell better on Nintendo platforms *see's Sonic Unleashed/Colors sales* it wouldn't be out of the question. I'd like to see te 3DS version use the PhysX engine that Colors uses since the 3DS does have enough horsepower for that. Now for the Wii U version....*drools*.
#474Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 5:18:20 PM
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...

I see.....so during the porting process it was ran in 60FPS on DX, but as made "other problems" rise. That sucks, especially for the original glitchy DC version. :(

it's awesome that the gamecube port added dolby surround prologic II. made sound much better imo.

I heard Dolby prologic sounds were the best (i remember using it from an option on the KH2 menu before). Though i never pay much attention to it lol.

I do also like that they added some Gamegear collections of Sonic titles on DX. Though the mission aspects were hard.
#475SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 5:20:00 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...

I heard Dolby prologic sounds were the best (i remember using it from an option on the KH2 menu before). Though i never pay much attention to it lol.

I do also like that they added some Gamegear collections of Sonic titles on DX. Though the mission aspects were hard.

hence my nick name for this game is
"Sonic Adventure DX Sonic Game Gear Museum".
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#476Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 5:21:07 PM
Razieru posted...
Flamingcow99 posted...
Good job, 500 posts in 4 days...

Sad thing is this was their plan. Yet they are doing such a dire job at it. Oh well.

Keep em' coming, Razieru.
#477Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 5:22:19 PM
Rurouni720 posted...

"We need your help."
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#478Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 5:24:02 PM
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...

hence my nick name for this game is
"Sonic Adventure DX Sonic Game Gear Museum".

lol Reminds me of Sonic Mega/Gems collection. Both were awesome but i think Mega collection had a bit more content, though Sonic Gems had Sonic CD (love it).

If only Sonic collection for the DS had Sonic CD on it. :(
#479Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 5:25:08 PM
Razieru posted...
Rurouni720 posted...

"We need your help."

Batman to the rescue!
#480iPlayInTrafficPosted 11/4/2012 5:25:32 PM
Sagadego posted...
iPlayInTraffic posted...
The 500th post shalt be mine.

then don't posting!