Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#491SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:34:24 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
i hope we get another sonic colors like game on 3ds/wii u

I agree, Colors was awesome. Especially with that fact that it was made by the same devs who made Black Knight and Secret Rings, and since Sonic games seem to sell better on Nintendo platforms *see's Sonic Unleashed/Colors sales* it wouldn't be out of the question. I'd like to see te 3DS version use the PhysX engine that Colors uses since the 3DS does have enough horsepower for that. Now for the Wii U version....*drools*.

funny this, sonic gen on the 3ds was created in only a few months by dimps cause of sega. but still runs better then sonic 2006

Oh man Sonic generations on the 3DS, it's sad that no matter how terribly designed that one is, it's still more playable than Sonic 06. (I'm still mad that they outsourced it to them and only bothered making modern Sonic fully 2D, when the 3DS is capable of doing more).

sonic all star racing is being built on the 3ds from scratch. should be fun.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#492Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 4:35:36 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
Sagadego posted...
almost over with this horrible topic.

I'm just disappointed that TC didn't answer my question...

Probably was too busy using his "nintendrones are the worst, just look at my topic!" excuse to even bother. Typical really.
#493SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:35:47 PM
You whats a waste? this damn topic and it's creator. he's almost bad as demondog666.
---
#494Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 4:36:15 PM
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Razieru posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Keep em' coming, Razieru.

"durr huur."

Batman to the rescue!

we need your help star fox!

Do a barrel roll!
#495SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:37:00 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Sagadego posted...

Probably was too busy using his "nintendrones are the worst, just look at my topic!" excuse to even bother. Typical really.

he's almost bad as demondog666, funny thing he's almost like monkeyspoon too.
---
#496Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 4:37:08 PM
Sagadego posted...
You whats a waste? this damn topic and it's creator. he's almost bad as demondog666.

No one, not even Senorlovecraft, are as bad as Demondogspiritofthefantroll666 lol.
#497SagadegoPosted 11/4/2012 4:37:50 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Razieru posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Keep em' coming, Razieru.

"durr huur."

Batman to the rescue!

we need your help star fox!

Do a barrel roll!

Incoming enemy from the rear! drop altitude.
---
#498zatOMGPosted 11/4/2012 4:38:03 PM
Razieru posted...
zatOMG posted...
Sucker me into? I bought NSMB2 in hopes of a better game than the DS iteration.

How can it be better when it is essentially a Romhack of the DS version (same, music, level design, same....everything)?

I feel like they delivered it.

Must not have played many Mario games to say that.

My son and I got to play together, we got to try to out coin-collect each other (friends from across the state also get in on the action when time permits),

Because that's the best thing about any game - trivialities? Reminds me of the good old days of the Game Boy camera where you got to print out useless imagery from various Game Boy games. What fun. -.-

and I got it in 3D (I don't care what is said, I love the 3D even in a sidescroller).

Must not have seen the countless movies in various theaters and used a pair of 3D glasses that do the exact same thing. That, or just like plenty others you put way too much praise in trivialities.

I also enjoy the DLC.

So you paid for the rest of the game? Not surprising.

To each their own.

Indeed.

I've played every Mario game there is, really. Hell, I played the cd-i game just to say I did. I don't understand why you have to pretend I'm some idiot who hasn't experienced the series in its entirety. I was alive before the game even came stateside. What is your angle?

Furthermore, what makes them trivial if those parts are what I enjoyed? For me, that was what made the game BETTER than the last.

I've seen plenty of 3D movies with glasses, and own a ps3 (3D capable which I'm sure you already knew!). None of those 3D experiences rival what I've found on my 3DS. Not a fact mind you, but it is a truth for me personally.

And yes I paid for the rest of the game, as if its some reprehensible thing. Rest quietly this evening knowing you have belittled someone new!
#499Rurouni720Posted 11/4/2012 4:38:05 PM
Sagadego posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Sagadego posted...

he's almost bad as demondog666, funny thing he's almost like monkeyspoon too.

*pukes*
#500KingJaggiPosted 11/4/2012 4:38:09 PM
These nuts in your mouth
---
Oh, yeah... See, you can have all the skill in the world and still have a bad day."-Joshua: Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones