Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#51AceMosPosted 11/1/2012 5:48:44 PM
Razieru posted...
AceMos posted...
shows you didnt play the game as tehre are 9 worlds in NSMB2 thats one MORE than was in NSMB1

Ah yes, those so called special worlds you consider "normal" worlds? There are only six actual worlds plus those poor excuses for extended game play and a challenge "special worlds". They are no less remedial than the six "story" worlds to boot. Try again.

And I've played this game before already - in its original DS version - NSMB. They are both one and the same remember?

use what ever insane troll logic you want but fact is NSMB2 does have 1 more world than NSMB1 had
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#52Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 5:59:01 PM
AceMos posted...
use what ever insane troll logic you want but fact is NSMB2 does have 1 more world than NSMB1 had

Whatever you say name caller. Stay mature with all that, while convincing yourself of what you believe and missing the point again.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#53Mariofan15Posted 11/1/2012 6:07:11 PM
NSMB2. At the very least,some port's have something new added.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#54toma13Posted 11/1/2012 6:12:31 PM
New SMB2 is a fine 2D Mario platformer. It's fun, the level designs are interesting, and it's cool to fly around with a raccoon tail again in new worlds. It wasn't meant to try anything new or groundbreaking. It does a great job at what it's made for. You want a new 3D Mario game? Super Mario 3D Land came out less than a year ago. Quit complaining.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#55Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:19:39 PM
toma13 posted...
New SMB2 is a fine 2D Mario platformer.

So you think. Look harder.

It's fun, the level designs are interesting, and it's cool to fly around with a raccoon tail again in new worlds.

I see you don't want much out of video games. Also, your opinion =/= fact.

It wasn't meant to try anything new or groundbreaking.

The game play already covered this obvious fact.

It does a great job at what it's made for.

And what's that? Showcasing the same OLD and stale 30 year old Mario formula? I'd have to agree then.

You want a new 3D Mario game? Super Mario 3D Land came out less than a year ago.

Your "tastes" in Mario games makes me not take this seriously.

Quit complaining.

You're the one whining the delusional drivel.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#56SagadegoPosted 11/1/2012 6:26:59 PM
quit trolling, Razieru.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#57Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:29:49 PM
Sagadego posted...
quit trolling, Razieru.

Critiquing =/= trolling. Also, seek a new one-liner.

Also, feel free to post on topic and answer its question.
---
#58AdolRedPosted 11/1/2012 6:30:13 PM
You don't have to buy ports and they give more people the chance to play certain games.

It's like getting mad at vinyl releases of albums that used to be casette or CD only
---
Read my comic! http://thejaystack.tumblr.com
<3Metric <3 Portugal. The Man <3Frank Turner<3Radiohead<3Bomb the Music Industry!<3
#59AdolRedPosted 11/1/2012 6:31:51 PM
Razieru posted...
brStalker posted...
That depends. NSMB2 may be lazier in terms of originality, but it is a well-made game.

Well made? You mean the game that reuses and slightly remixes the music from the first game? Or the game that has the same remedial platforming and two less worlds than your average lazy Mario game? I could go on, but I don't have nearly that much room in my post.

Ports are usually lazier, IMO. With some cases blatantly showing it, like MGS3D.

Meh. Remakes are worse. They add only one or two new things not present in the original version, and people eat it up like it's an entirely fresh and unique product.

Xcom
Ys: the Oath in Felghana
Tales of Destiny
Metroid Zero Mission
---
Read my comic! http://thejaystack.tumblr.com
<3Metric <3 Portugal. The Man <3Frank Turner<3Radiohead<3Bomb the Music Industry!<3
#60Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:32:35 PM
AdolRed posted...
You don't have to buy ports and they give more people the chance to play certain games.

It's like getting mad at vinyl releases of albums that used to be casette or CD only

You don't have to pay retail for them either; like that Romhack NSMB 2....
---