Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#61VyersPosted 11/1/2012 6:33:22 PM
You could ignore the coin gimmick, but if you did you'd ignore the only hook of the entire game. It's really a game that, had it never been made, people would not be disappointed. It could have been a level pack for New Super Mario Bros. Wii, or U - except that people would be confused as to why all of the neat stuff in those two games is excluded in this level pack.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#62AceMosPosted 11/1/2012 6:39:16 PM
Razieru posted...
toma13 posted...
New SMB2 is a fine 2D Mario platformer.

So you think. Look harder.

It's fun, the level designs are interesting, and it's cool to fly around with a raccoon tail again in new worlds.

I see you don't want much out of video games. Also, your opinion =/= fact.

It wasn't meant to try anything new or groundbreaking.

The game play already covered this obvious fact.

It does a great job at what it's made for.

And what's that? Showcasing the same OLD and stale 30 year old Mario formula? I'd have to agree then.

You want a new 3D Mario game? Super Mario 3D Land came out less than a year ago.

Your "tastes" in Mario games makes me not take this seriously.

Quit complaining.

You're the one whining the delusional drivel.

your trying to force YOUR opion as fact
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#63SagadegoPosted 11/1/2012 6:42:11 PM(edited)
Razieru posted...
Sagadego posted...
quit trolling, Razieru.

Critiquing =/= trolling. Also, seek a new one-liner.

Also, feel free to post on topic and answer its question.

oh shut it. troll elsewere, LordLeaf.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#64Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:48:55 PM
Vyers posted...
You could ignore the coin gimmick, but if you did you'd ignore the only hook of the entire game. It's really a game that, had it never been made, people would not be disappointed. It could have been a level pack for New Super Mario Bros. Wii, or U - except that people would be confused as to why all of the neat stuff in those two games is excluded in this level pack.

^It IS better suited for a level pack for the other Mario games; seeing as how there is nothing new or exciting whatsoever worthy of an entirely "new" game at retail.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#65Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 6:54:37 PM
Hey mods can we have a topic closed?
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#66McMarblesPosted 11/1/2012 6:57:52 PM
Baha05 posted...
Hey mods can we have a topic closed?

Mods. On GameFAQs. *snicker*
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#67AceMosPosted 11/1/2012 7:04:17 PM
Razieru

why is it that your entire self worth is built on mocking nintendo

i mean the verry idea of ppl enjoying there games and nintendo doing well sickens you and i dont get why

i mean if you dont like there games thats fine no 1 is forcing you to play them

but you seem to be pathalogicly unable to understand that other ppl have difrent views than you and when u find ppl that do infact disagree with you it drives you crazy so you have to atack them and cant let it go

you need help so please find the help you need to let go of your anger
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#68Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 7:12:15 PM
AceMos posted...

So saying what people don't want to hear and not being a YES! man is a bad thing?

i mean the verry idea of ppl enjoying there games and nintendo doing well sickens you and i dont get why

How do you come to believe this?

but you seem to be pathalogicly unable to understand that other ppl have difrent views than you and when u find ppl that do infact disagree with you it drives you crazy so you have to atack them and cant let it go

Wrong. It's the other way around then some. Nice try though. You see, I get my point across; that's why I post. It's them who are taken back at everything I say. Read the posts closer.

I'm angry? When did this happen?
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#69AceMosPosted 11/1/2012 7:16:44 PM
Razieru posted...
AceMos posted...

So saying what people don't want to hear and not being a YES! man is a bad thing?

How do you come to believe this?

Wrong. It's the other way around then some. Nice try though. You see, I get my point across; that's why I post. It's them who are taken back at everything I say. Read the posts closer.

I'm angry? When did this happen?

your sig is proof of my point
---
#70Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 7:19:12 PM
AceMos posted...
your sig is proof of my point

Ah, that's an entirely different story for some other time. But you should really pay attention to how certain people get an itching everytime I post anything.
---