Time to Waste. Answer Me This: Which Is Lazier - NSMB 2 or a Port?

#71AceMosPosted 11/1/2012 6:20:33 PM
Razieru posted...
AceMos posted...
your sig is proof of my point

Ah, that's an entirely different story for some other time. But you should really pay attention to how certain people get an itching everytime I post anything.

its becuse your a troll who states there opions as facts and constantly shoves there fingers in there ears any time some 1 proves you wrong
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#72Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:22:26 PM
AceMos posted...
Razieru posted...
AceMos posted...

Ah, that's an entirely different story for some other time. But you should really pay attention to how certain people get an itching everytime I post anything.

its becuse your a troll who states there opions as facts and constantly shoves there fingers in there ears any time some 1 proves you wrong

Ah, now you name call; yet I'm this troll you speak of. So much for mature dialogue.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#73AceMosPosted 11/1/2012 6:25:14 PM
Razieru posted...
AceMos posted...
Razieru posted...
AceMos posted...

Ah, now you name call; yet I'm this troll you speak of. So much for mature dialogue.

wow your almost as good at double talk as rommney
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#74Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:26:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#75Baha05Posted 11/1/2012 6:26:51 PM
Razieru posted...

Well it is true, what's the point in this topic again? Because so far all your points have been really damn stupid
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#76SagadegoPosted 11/1/2012 6:28:08 PM
Razieru just go away! no one wants you around here.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#77Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:30:48 PM
Also, with ports, you won't get shot down for have reasonable expectations - you know what to expect already. With games like NSMB 2, you can't help but feel derped; seeing as how you wasted all your money on such laziness and dire effort.
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#78SagadegoPosted 11/1/2012 6:32:07 PM
Razieru posted...
Also, with ports, you won't get shot down for have reasonable expectations - you know what to expect already. With games like NSMB 2, you can't help but feel derped; seeing as how you wasted all your money on such laziness and dire effort.

the only thing durped is you.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#79AceMosPosted 11/1/2012 6:32:20 PM
Razieru posted...

see this is why i call you a troll you and said your entire self worth is built on mocking nintendo
---
#80Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:34:43 PM
AceMos posted...
Razieru posted...

see this is why i call you a troll you and said your entire self worth is built on mocking nintendo

You see fit to name call with sentence fragments?
---