Anyone on this board play solatorobo: red the hunter?

#21FefnirOmega13Posted 11/2/2012 10:31:24 PM
Excellent game, may be a little too furry for some people's likings (I didn't really mind, and I'm not a furry) but well worth a try.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#22yyjukjun21Posted 11/2/2012 10:54:17 PM
Well, CC2 is thinking of continuing the franchise with 'Project Strelka' .

http://andriasang.com/comr19/cc2_stelka_stories_and_industry_issues/
http://www.cc2.co.jp/15th_project/

But there's no news about this for some years now.
#23robomasteralphaPosted 11/2/2012 11:14:24 PM
I loved it, though I felt the twist sorta put a damper on all of the world-building they did.

That being said, I'd love to see a sequel. I just hope we don't have to wait another decade and a half for it.
---
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.
#24Mega_RatPosted 11/2/2012 11:30:27 PM
I ... really don't get why playing a videogame that you use a furry character is even brought up or even a factor.

Anyways, awesome game that could have been way better but for the $20 I found it for, no regrets! The combat, while easy, is fun and the story goes from happy to omg wtf!? I want a 3rd game to come out in the series.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#25lambchipsPosted 11/2/2012 11:36:38 PM
i really enjoyed that game...
i liked the furries too, especially that one particular bath scene..... damn
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#26hedgylovePosted 11/3/2012 4:52:36 AM
Personally I expected more. It was too repetitive for me, especially since it revolved around a quest hub. I usually don't like those types of games too much.

Not a terrible game, just not for me. I still have the unopened soundtrack I should get around to selling.
---
RIP Maisey, my sweet little hedgehog.
12/22/08 - 02/13/12
#27andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 7:01:34 AM
The graphics are jaw dropping for ds and the music is amazing!
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#28BatenKait0sPosted 11/3/2012 7:37:05 AM
andizzle29662 posted...
The graphics are jaw dropping for ds and the music is amazing!

They most certainly are. This game gives me such a 'Windwaker-esque' exploration vibe. I felt like there was so much to do and see that I would spend more time exploring and chatting with townsfolk, than driving to push the story forward.
---
Currently playing: Nightsky (3DS) , Inazuma Eleven, Pokemon: SoulSilver (DS)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]
#2921_21Posted 11/3/2012 8:12:27 AM
BatenKait0s posted...
21_21 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
It's my favorite DS game and is highly in need of a sequel.

Took you long enough to reply. I haven't seen a single topic with "Solatorobo" in it that you haven't replied in. In fact, I'm questioning whether or not it's scary that I knew this would be your exact response.

Haha, thanks! I guess I built up a rep about this game. I can understand why it doesn't appeal to some people, but its an incredibly magical experience for me. Like I imagine SRT: OG 1 and 2 are for you.

Haha you're damn right it is! But based on what you just said, you tried srt og 1, and you didn't like it, huh?
---
Currently playing:
Cave Story, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Pokemon White 2
#30BatenKait0sPosted 11/3/2012 12:36:22 PM
21_21 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
21_21 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
It's my favorite DS game and is highly in need of a sequel.

Took you long enough to reply. I haven't seen a single topic with "Solatorobo" in it that you haven't replied in. In fact, I'm questioning whether or not it's scary that I knew this would be your exact response.

Haha, thanks! I guess I built up a rep about this game. I can understand why it doesn't appeal to some people, but its an incredibly magical experience for me. Like I imagine SRT: OG 1 and 2 are for you.

Haha you're damn right it is! But based on what you just said, you tried srt og 1, and you didn't like it, huh?

I tried 1 and played for only an hour. It's an entirely different experience than I'm used to, but I enjoyed what I played. I will get back into it ASAP because the plot felt like it was about to really take off.
---
Currently playing: Nightsky (3DS) , Inazuma Eleven, Pokemon: SoulSilver (DS)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]