Anyone on this board play solatorobo: red the hunter?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone on this board play solatorobo: red the hunter?
3 years ago#21
Excellent game, may be a little too furry for some people's likings (I didn't really mind, and I'm not a furry) but well worth a try.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
3 years ago#22
Well, CC2 is thinking of continuing the franchise with 'Project Strelka' .

http://andriasang.com/comr19/cc2_stelka_stories_and_industry_issues/
http://www.cc2.co.jp/15th_project/

But there's no news about this for some years now.
3 years ago#23
I loved it, though I felt the twist sorta put a damper on all of the world-building they did.

That being said, I'd love to see a sequel. I just hope we don't have to wait another decade and a half for it.
---
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.
3 years ago#24
I ... really don't get why playing a videogame that you use a furry character is even brought up or even a factor.

Anyways, awesome game that could have been way better but for the $20 I found it for, no regrets! The combat, while easy, is fun and the story goes from happy to omg wtf!? I want a 3rd game to come out in the series.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
3 years ago#25
i really enjoyed that game...
i liked the furries too, especially that one particular bath scene..... damn
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
3 years ago#26
Personally I expected more. It was too repetitive for me, especially since it revolved around a quest hub. I usually don't like those types of games too much.

Not a terrible game, just not for me. I still have the unopened soundtrack I should get around to selling.
---
RIP Maisey, my sweet little hedgehog.
12/22/08 - 02/13/12
3 years ago#27
The graphics are jaw dropping for ds and the music is amazing!
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
3 years ago#28
andizzle29662 posted...
The graphics are jaw dropping for ds and the music is amazing!

They most certainly are. This game gives me such a 'Windwaker-esque' exploration vibe. I felt like there was so much to do and see that I would spend more time exploring and chatting with townsfolk, than driving to push the story forward.
---
Currently playing: Nightsky (3DS) , Inazuma Eleven, Pokemon: SoulSilver (DS)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]
3 years ago#29
BatenKait0s posted...
21_21 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
It's my favorite DS game and is highly in need of a sequel.

Took you long enough to reply. I haven't seen a single topic with "Solatorobo" in it that you haven't replied in. In fact, I'm questioning whether or not it's scary that I knew this would be your exact response.

Haha, thanks! I guess I built up a rep about this game. I can understand why it doesn't appeal to some people, but its an incredibly magical experience for me. Like I imagine SRT: OG 1 and 2 are for you.

Haha you're damn right it is! But based on what you just said, you tried srt og 1, and you didn't like it, huh?
---
Currently playing:
Cave Story, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Pokemon White 2
3 years ago#30
21_21 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
21_21 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
It's my favorite DS game and is highly in need of a sequel.

Took you long enough to reply. I haven't seen a single topic with "Solatorobo" in it that you haven't replied in. In fact, I'm questioning whether or not it's scary that I knew this would be your exact response.

Haha, thanks! I guess I built up a rep about this game. I can understand why it doesn't appeal to some people, but its an incredibly magical experience for me. Like I imagine SRT: OG 1 and 2 are for you.

Haha you're damn right it is! But based on what you just said, you tried srt og 1, and you didn't like it, huh?

I tried 1 and played for only an hour. It's an entirely different experience than I'm used to, but I enjoyed what I played. I will get back into it ASAP because the plot felt like it was about to really take off.
---
Currently playing: Nightsky (3DS) , Inazuma Eleven, Pokemon: SoulSilver (DS)
[[Dear CyberConnect2, kindly make us a Solatorobo 2.]]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone on this board play solatorobo: red the hunter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived