Is anyone else like me and never really beat games? I get bored...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is anyone else like me and never really beat games? I get bored...
3 years ago#11
i only do that with rpg's. i still have not beaten tales of symphonia for the gamecube. because of that, i won't be playing other tales games...

i haven't beaten digimon world 3 either but its not because i don't want to, i tried doing it on the psp but you can't proceed in the game when you reach the underground portion. if it weren't for that, i'd totally complete the game.
---
It's nice to be needed
- Shiki Misaki
3 years ago#12
I'm like that sometimes. When I was younger I was all about rpg's. I'd play them from start to finish and complete every sidequest then do it all over again. Now I only have the patience to finish rpg's like Pokemon, Borderlands, or Fallout.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
3 years ago#13
I have an absurd backlog... I dont get bored (most of the time) but, I often get a new game before I finish the last one, "try it out" and, forget where I was at in the old game when I get back to it.
---
3DS: 4511-1377-9331 WildKat
and 3DS XL: 0302-1145-6525 Kat
3 years ago#14
ThunderBlade5 posted...
The only two games that have ever driven me to the point of boredom were Pokemon Platinum and Super Paper Mario. To this day I haven't beaten either of them.

Eh, I think the problem there might have to do with your team. It's why I never finished Diamond (even though I adored Platinum and Pearl).

I might be wrong, though.
3 years ago#15
MetalLoki posted...
You should most likely stop playing games then.

This.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
3 years ago#16
I do that with about half of the games I start.
---
Samantha Wright is my waifu.
-Yusketeers
3 years ago#17
I do it too, but probably not as often as you. xD
---
Professor Layton 3's Main Theme on Piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bbmzlmP7o
Megaman Legends Music on Piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyfQ4iyx0XE
3 years ago#18
If I'm ever playing a game with an overwhelming amount of content I get intimidated like "There's no way I'll ever finish this," and I play it for a little bit and sell it. I prefer shorter games or rpgs with new game plus so a missed item at hour 2 in the game isn't haunting me after hour 40. (I forgot to magic lens the guys that attack yuri in capua nor, raaaagggeeee)
---
My karma was 777 on April 3rd, 2012
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
3 years ago#19
Wildkatb posted...
I have an absurd backlog... I dont get bored (most of the time) but, I often get a new game before I finish the last one, "try it out" and, forget where I was at in the old game when I get back to it.

I have this issue, my new game rate is way higher than I can possibly finish games, especially since I spend a lot of time playing tf2 and left 4 dead 2 >_<
3 years ago#20
Despite being a Zelda fan, I felt that way with Twilight Princess. I got up to the City in the Sky. Someday I'll come back to it, though.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is anyone else like me and never really beat games? I get bored...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived