lol, Conkers Bad Fur Day, does anyone want that as a 3ds remake ?

#1stampedefootPosted 11/2/2012 7:00:01 PM
C'mon Nintendo, make it happen.
---
3DS fc: 1805-2209-2574
Official Volcarona of PMD: MMM
#2NettoSaitoPosted 11/2/2012 7:01:52 PM
It wont happen since MS owns square, and since the original team members left to form their own new company. Sure that company may actually go with Nintendo, but they don't have the rights to their old games...
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#3OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/2/2012 7:01:58 PM
Rare owns Conker, so that isn't happening, and that rumor about Rare going back to Nintendo was a garbage one by a site that takes any and all rumors and posts them.
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, epic, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#4BigDaddyWingnutPosted 11/2/2012 7:46:52 PM
NettoSaito posted...
It wont happen since MS owns square, and since the original team members left to form their own new company. Sure that company may actually go with Nintendo, but they don't have the rights to their old games...

That's RARE that MS owns. lol

And Hell yes, I'd love C:BFD on 3DS! Dat sunflower in 3D!!!
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
"I saw it... I saw it..."
#521_21Posted 11/2/2012 8:11:25 PM
Even if Rare went back to Nintendo, there still wouldn't be another Conker game. Nintendo's not fond of making M rated titles. What was their last one, for gamecube? And that was because of a collaboration with another developer, I forgot their name, who was the main guys behind the game.
---
Currently playing:
Cave Story, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Pokemon White 2
#6ceedofevilPosted 11/2/2012 8:16:59 PM
The bigger question is would M$ allow Nintendo such an obvious money maker and system seller? Obviously not.

As for making a game for a Nintendo handheld, it has been done before. See Banjo & Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge for the Game Boy Advance.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#721_21Posted 11/2/2012 8:17:47 PM
ceedofevil posted...
The bigger question is would M$ allow Nintendo such an obvious money maker and system seller? Obviously not.

As for making a game for a Nintendo handheld, it has been done before. See Banjo & Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge for the Game Boy Advance.

Too bad it didn't get as much recognition as the two main games.
---
Currently playing:
Cave Story, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Pokemon White 2