Anybody here still loving their original 3DS?

#31FruitJuice617Posted 11/4/2012 4:42:46 AM
Nope. The original felt cheap so I traded it in for an XL. That felt cheap too, but its size highlighted its cheapness even more, so I traded that in for a Vita. Haven't looked back.
---
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse always gets the cheese. Think about it.
#32iMURDAuPosted 11/4/2012 5:03:40 AM
XL wouldn't fit in my pocket. I can carry my 3DS in a case in my pocket just fine. Also for the money I spent I got the 3DLand bundle for $20 less than the cost of just an XL.
---
"Either way's good with me. But I wonder what Zanza would say about it."
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#33n00bsaib0tPosted 11/4/2012 5:18:30 AM
Oh look,another kid who has XL and is jelly because original 3DS is more portable.

Actually, I have an original 3DS. You're adorable though, I'm sure when you grow up you'll be able to form a rational argument with the effort you put into this one.

n00bsaib0t, i agree with darkus and your arguement is invalid!

The argument that the XL is still wireless and smaller than a standard console, and can be taken anywhere? The XL is portable. You can be as mad about it as you want, it doesn't change the definition of the word. The XL is portable, 10 inch tablets are portable, laptops are portable, and the Sega Game Gear are all portable. All of those things are bigger than the 3DS XL. Its not my fault you guys don't have a strong enough grasp of the English language to know what portable means.

P.S I bet he is older than you so you do not call him a kid.

I'm 27. And if someone doesn't want to be called a kid, they shouldn't act like one. He sounds like a petty, jealous child that can't have an XL. He is using the sour grapes logic.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#34STAYNDEBOKZRZPosted 11/4/2012 6:13:57 AM
Nah, I like my 3ds but I would have gotten an XL if it was available at launch.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI
#35Ergot_CholeraPosted 11/4/2012 6:14:08 AM
I only have the original 3DS, but I hope to get an XL soon. I am fed up with the dust and fingerprint magnet that the original 3DS is, plus Mario Kart 7 is painful to play for extended periods.
#36singhellotakuPosted 11/4/2012 6:20:14 AM
I'm not getting suckered into buying extra copies of the same hardware, the old 3ds is fine.
#37dancer62Posted 11/4/2012 6:38:57 AM
The original 3DS in Flame Red is fine. I just wish the game developers would learn to proigram for it. Ace Combat is good. Everything else I've tried is disappointing. Hopefully Monster Hunter will make it out of localization hell.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#38neskyPosted 11/4/2012 6:45:59 AM
Fire Emblem LE 3DS > 3DS XL. XL can go die, thank you ^_^
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
#39De_Blob_XPosted 11/4/2012 6:54:08 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Oh look,another kid who has XL and is jelly because original 3DS is more portable.

Actually, I have an original 3DS. You're adorable though, I'm sure when you grow up you'll be able to form a rational argument with the effort you put into this one.

n00bsaib0t, i agree with darkus and your arguement is invalid!

The argument that the XL is still wireless and smaller than a standard console, and can be taken anywhere? The XL is portable. You can be as mad about it as you want, it doesn't change the definition of the word. The XL is portable, 10 inch tablets are portable, laptops are portable, and the Sega Game Gear are all portable. All of those things are bigger than the 3DS XL. Its not my fault you guys don't have a strong enough grasp of the English language to know what portable means.

P.S I bet he is older than you so you do not call him a kid.

I'm 27. And if someone doesn't want to be called a kid, they shouldn't act like one. He sounds like a petty, jealous child that can't have an XL. He is using the sour grapes logic.

Well when i look at your childlish immature posts complaining about everything,i still dont call you kid even tho i think you are about 14.

If you really are 27, you should be ashamed of your posts and you should think about it because you really arent showing any matureness with those posts.
---
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | Wii | 3DS |
3DS FC: 2148-9559-6439 MadHouse
#40RogueStrikerPosted 11/4/2012 6:55:39 AM
Well I'm not gonna part with it since I have the Zelda 3DS.

Although the 3ds XL is cool, it is way too big to fit in my pocket. have enough trouble with my 3ds. I wore a sweatshirt to carry it and one person thought I was cold >_>
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.