3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
4 years ago#52
Me before experiencing the 3D: "I don't wanna be left behind in handhelds!"
After: "This... is... awesome."
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
4 years ago#53
FiendingHard posted...
I bought a 3DS for the games.
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
4 years ago#54
The rumor that 3DS can hurt your eyesight going around at launch hurt sales likely.
I rather buy games for consoles then buy consoles for games.
If a game needs DLC to be worth playing it is not worth playing at all
4 years ago#55
i would have bought it regardless of the price. i bought a 3ds not for the 3d but the games. im just glad we can turn it off. until i find a game that uses 3d to its fullest and is required for the game ill have it turned off for now, since at least the games i have played havent done the 3d in any interesting way, or a way for me to enjoy it while playing.
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
4 years ago#56
ITT- Still, what I was talking about and the point of what I was saying

-------------
noob's head

What you were saying didn't go over my head, actually you said something blatantly obvious that falls into the "you don
t say" category. it just didn't have anything to do with what was being talked about.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
4 years ago#57
Yes
Sig.
4 years ago#58
n00bsaib0t posted...

-------------
noob's head

What you were saying didn't go over my head, actually you said something blatantly obvious that falls into the "you don
t say" category. it just didn't have anything to do with what was being talked about.

Actually...it had everything to do with what was being talked about. You see, Fruit said 3D is a bad gimmick in regards to video games. How you missed that is beyond me. How you continue to miss that we may never know.
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
4 years ago#59
robulastage posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

-------------
noob's head

Actually...it had everything to do with what was being talked about. You see, Fruit said 3D is a bad gimmick in regards to video games. How you missed that is beyond me. How you continue to miss that we may never know.

Yeah dude. I was talkin about games. Dunno how he got I was talkin about 3D in general.
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse always gets the cheese. Think about it.
4 years ago#60
No 3D would just make it an S...
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy 3DS if it had not 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived