Would you buy 3DS if it had not 3D?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy 3DS if it had not 3D?

User Info: robulastage

robulastage
4 years ago#51
ITT- Still, what I was talking about and the point of what I was saying

-------------
noob's head
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
4 years ago#52
Me before experiencing the 3D: "I don't wanna be left behind in handhelds!"
After: "This... is... awesome."
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
4 years ago#53
FiendingHard posted...
I bought a 3DS for the games.
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood

User Info: LoveSheep

LoveSheep
4 years ago#54
The rumor that 3DS can hurt your eyesight going around at launch hurt sales likely.
I rather buy games for consoles then buy consoles for games.
If a game needs DLC to be worth playing it is not worth playing at all

User Info: hypermoe

hypermoe
4 years ago#55
i would have bought it regardless of the price. i bought a 3ds not for the 3d but the games. im just glad we can turn it off. until i find a game that uses 3d to its fullest and is required for the game ill have it turned off for now, since at least the games i have played havent done the 3d in any interesting way, or a way for me to enjoy it while playing.
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#56

-------------
noob's head

What you were saying didn't go over my head, actually you said something blatantly obvious that falls into the "you don
t say" category. it just didn't have anything to do with what was being talked about.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
Dragonwarriordude 4 years ago#57
Yes
Sig.

User Info: robulastage

robulastage
4 years ago#58
n00bsaib0t posted...

-------------
noob's head

What you were saying didn't go over my head, actually you said something blatantly obvious that falls into the "you don
t say" category. it just didn't have anything to do with what was being talked about.

Actually...it had everything to do with what was being talked about. You see, Fruit said 3D is a bad gimmick in regards to video games. How you missed that is beyond me. How you continue to miss that we may never know.
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727

User Info: FruitJuice617

FruitJuice617
4 years ago#59
robulastage posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

-------------
noob's head

Actually...it had everything to do with what was being talked about. You see, Fruit said 3D is a bad gimmick in regards to video games. How you missed that is beyond me. How you continue to miss that we may never know.

Yeah dude. I was talkin about games. Dunno how he got I was talkin about 3D in general.
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse always gets the cheese. Think about it.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
4 years ago#60
No 3D would just make it an S...
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy 3DS if it had not 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived