The last video game character you played as...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The last video game character you played as...
3 years ago#31
Living with Mario, an Italian Plumber who's constantly on shrooms and leaves, with Brother who's always hanging around him and Girlfreind who he has to go save from his enemy bowser. Honestly as long as he showered after his plumbing job and made sure to have his half of the gold coins I think it could work out.
3 years ago#32
Banjo and Kazooie. Would be entertaining, to say the least.
Welcome to video games, where everyone worse than you is a noob and everyone better than you has no life.
Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 IlThe AR-C Expert II
3 years ago#33
So like what am I supposed to do with Patricia Wagon looking over my shoulder. I hope there aren't some super secret laws I don't know about in her law book. It's not like the game is very clear on what crimes the Hooligan sister are in for. Like what is it, braking a jar or some chemical-X or something?
3 years ago#34
Gaige from Borderlands 2

I imagine we'd get along pretty well, pretty okay with that
3 years ago#35
3 years ago#36
Ugh, I decided to try out Kingdom Hearts for the first time yesterday. I have to live with that whiny kid Sora now?
Want Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Rayman Legends
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
3 years ago#37
SharmHedgehog posted...
abbyhitter posted...
Rosa. From Pokemon Black Version 2.

You ****ing lucky bastard. I got Tidus.

She's a trap though... so... blame Nintendo's Japanese typo, not weird oh artist.
3 years ago#38
Male Pokemon Trainer (Pokemon BW2 version)
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
3 years ago#39
Feral chaos from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.Oh God Why
3 years ago#40
My sexy female Elf from Dragon Age Origins,not bad
"Even if I can't can't see you even if we're separated for a long time, I'll always be watching you!, I'll always be watching over you" - Makarov
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The last video game character you played as...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived