Paper Mario or Halo 4?

#61tallgeeseIVPosted 11/5/2012 6:15:58 PM
Tempest717 posted...
Paper Mario won't drop in price, Halo will.

---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#62AkaneJonesPosted 11/5/2012 6:24:47 PM
Fallout: New Vegas or Nintendogs? Neither, don't like Post Apocalyptic Distopian Future Western RPG the feel like 3rd person shooters, and don't see much point in virtual pet simulators.

Silent Hill 3 or The Sims 3? Silent Hill 3, The Sims is just the Sim with some new crap dumped in. At least with Silent Hill you get something in the survival horror realm that isn't going to be the same exact game as Silent Hill 2.

New Super Mario Bros. or Mortal Kombat 9? New Super Mario Bros., I absolutely hate the Mortal Kombat series, so I can't imagine if I hated the best in the series, I would like the new one.

Borderlands or Wreck-It Ralph? Borderlands, I mean Wreck-It Ralph is just a cheep arcade clone. A persons who has money to buy a full big game should just buy that first.

Resident Evil 4 or Mario Party 4? Uhm... I don't actually know the answer to that. MP4 might not be MP3, but then again the person might be the RE1 & 2 are true RE games not this RE5 trash kind of person.

Fallout 2 or Backyard Baseball? See the first one, but If I must answer Fallout 2 because I don't like sports games, so at least Fallout 2 offers something I'd play it for.

Anyway jokes aside I would answer Paper Mario because I have no interest in Halo 4 or any sort of FPS, and the annoying junkies that fanboy the series. Also if you wait on Halo 4 it will prices drop that won't happen to a Nintendo game with Mario in the title, unless they make a "players choice" type of line, I don't see that for Mario & Luigi games.
#63IlluminoiusPosted 11/5/2012 6:49:02 PM
i like halo games because they don't have any sugar in it
#64SMASHKING84Posted 11/5/2012 7:03:07 PM
resident evil 4 vs mario party 4
why would anyone compare the best re game[imo] to one of the worst mario party games.

seriously i just bought this game two weeks ago and while the boards and mini game were still good i couldn't STAND the stupid single player[which you HAVE to play to get the final board,multiple times...]

the only mp i hate more is 9[self explanatory]
if you had compared re 4 to mp6 i would at least get that comparsion.

mp6 i loved re 4 but i never could get myself to play it after i beat it were as mp6, i play once a month or so ever since it came out.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:2
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#65BrianCraigSmithPosted 11/5/2012 8:44:49 PM
Two words: JOB APPLICATION. Get a job (or another) until you make enough money to get both.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
#66GigantLuffyPosted 11/5/2012 9:20:27 PM
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Two words: JOB APPLICATION. Get a job (or another) until you make enough money to get both.

This
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Slender
#67SOULGKGPosted 11/5/2012 9:36:15 PM
halo 4. easily.
#68forest_wandererPosted 11/5/2012 9:38:37 PM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
From: forest_wanderer | Posted: 11/5/2012 5:49:28 PM | #058
This post wasn't even remotely as funny as you thought it was while typing it.

wasn't trying to be funny

No, you were. It was an unneededly condescending, snarky remark. The goal of those are typically to amuse someone, be it yourself or somebody else. Just admit you're a fanboy and we can all get on with our lives.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#69Yargles0Posted 11/5/2012 10:35:06 PM
Paper Mario.
I watched some Halo 4 game play today and it looks like a mixture between CoD and Halo. Ew
Last good Halo was Halo 3, I think.
---
...Always dead
#70Twilightwolf444Posted 11/5/2012 10:37:41 PM
Paper Mario
---
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)