Solatorobo Sequel in the Works

#21Mega_RatPosted 11/5/2012 7:49:33 PM
Canas_Renvall posted...
Megaman50100 posted...
Hm, never played the original. How was it?

I bought it on a whim, and it was probably the best game DS game that I never heard much about. Furries are the only problem with the game, but the game teaches that furries are sub-human so it was OK in the end.

EDIT: The combat is very basic, for a majority of the game, but it does become more complex by the end of the game.

There's nothing wrong with furries, the stereotype I'm sure you're thinking of comes from a small minority of people.

My thoughts exactly. People weren't like this when Starfox came out, I'm sure.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#22MicroOmegaManPosted 11/6/2012 4:33:43 AM
Canas_Renvall posted...
Megaman50100 posted...
I bought it on a whim, and it was probably the best game DS game that I never heard much about. Furries are the only problem with the game

There's nothing wrong with furries, the stereotype I'm sure you're thinking of comes from a small minority of people. Just like any other race/sex/etc that has stereotypes.

That's beside the point. The actions of human beings that you might call furries has no impact on what this game is and does with anthropomorphic characters.
---
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)
#2321_21Posted 11/6/2012 6:06:34 AM
Awesome! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us in the sequel.

You know what to do, XSEED.
---
Currently playing:
Cave Story, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Pokemon White 2
#24AlthebloodedgePosted 11/12/2012 10:51:59 PM
potato3334 posted...
I played Solatorobo before and I admit I never beat it, but overall I was not impressed.

Gameplay was sorta good, but very easy, just max out whatever stat that makes mashing A easier and you pick up everything so easily.

Also the plot and dialogue felt really generic, just replaced people with furries.

I guess its not a bad game, but not that great either.

It was good but yeah, there were a few problems with the story though minor. It was enjoyable but hopefully they can change it up a bit by the next game.

As for the combat it was sub par til' the 2nd half of the game. Where it became more complex. I hope it will change alot for the Sequel otherwise it would be a shame but I don't think they'll let us down.
---
Official Waffle Ryebread of the PSASBR Board.