I'm Highly Excited To Get Pokedex 3D Pro... A Small Note For Future Buyers

#1CubeTVPosted 11/7/2012 10:49:57 PM
http://pokemondungeon.net/2012/07/pokedex-3d-pro-released/

According to this, the application is going to take up a whopping 3,309 blocks (at least 2 GB's). Luckily for me, I have an 8 GB SD Card.

Just felt like people should know this.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#2ceedofevilPosted 11/7/2012 10:53:29 PM
serebii.net takes up no room and is free.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#3iPlayInTrafficPosted 11/7/2012 10:54:52 PM
ceedofevil posted...

This
#4SuzuTitorPosted 11/7/2012 10:55:42 PM
ceedofevil posted...

And can also be active while playing Pokemon.
Sure, on a different device, but you don't need to close out of Pokemon to get to it.
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#5n00bsaib0tPosted 11/7/2012 10:56:22 PM

A lot of things fall into this category. The fact that people support companies and products that they like makes your point 100% invalid. Youtube is free and has movies on it, so by your logic if you've bought a movie you are wrong because Youtube takes up no space and is free.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#6Starwars4JPosted 11/7/2012 11:03:09 PM
ceedofevil posted...

But it lacks 3D models for each pokemon
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7kamikaze135Posted 11/7/2012 11:09:28 PM
ceedofevil posted...

^^That
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#8ceedofevilPosted 11/7/2012 11:15:34 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...

A lot of things fall into this category. The fact that people support companies and products that they like makes your point 100% invalid. Youtube is free and has movies on it, so by your logic if you've bought a movie you are wrong because Youtube takes up no space and is free.

And your point is? I already know people will buy the app no matter what, but for those that actually like to think for themselves, the site is an option.

The site also tells you where to find them (app doesn't), provides better details, and will still have relevance in the near future (i.e. next generation).
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#9n00bsaib0tPosted 11/7/2012 11:23:47 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...

And your point is? I already know people will buy the app no matter what, but for those that actually like to think for themselves, the site is an option.

The site also tells you where to find them (app doesn't), provides better details, and will still have relevance in the near future (i.e. next generation).

I already made my point. Its not my fault you can't understand the words put in front of you. You can get anything anywhere for free on the internet and it won't take up space (physical or on an HDD/SD card).

Also you don't need an internet connection to use the pokedex.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#10ceedofevilPosted 11/7/2012 11:40:36 PM
Oh I got your point alright. You were saying that I was wrong for what had I posted, which I've witnessed you do to others as well.

Oh yeah, you need an internet connection to purchase the app.
---