I'm Highly Excited To Get Pokedex 3D Pro... A Small Note For Future Buyers

#11gamezrochardPosted 11/7/2012 11:41:09 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
serebii.net takes up no room and is free.

A lot of things fall into this category. The fact that people support companies and products that they like makes your point 100% invalid. Youtube is free and has movies on it, so by your logic if you've bought a movie you are wrong because Youtube takes up no space and is free.

Consumer sheep. This "app" for it's price, is a blatant ripoff for fans of the game considering what fans themselves have created(A far superior and comprehensive version that will always update).
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
#12RazieruPosted 11/7/2012 11:49:07 PM
lol @ people supporting and defending overpriced trivialities when better and free options make them completely obsolete.

"Herp derp, the 3D models make it worth the price."

"It's a steal at that price."

"It has all 649 Pokemon in glorious three dee."

Go buy some standards instead.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#13zinformantPosted 11/7/2012 11:54:53 PM
This is nothing. At least Nintendo hasn't bought Skylanders technology yet...then you'd see the real robbery.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#14aak57Posted 11/8/2012 12:01:39 AM
Youtube is free and has movies on it, so by your logic if you've bought a movie you are wrong because Youtube takes up no space and is free.

Awful comparison. Unless the copyright holder put that movie on youtube, that would be illegal. Sharing pokemon knowledge isn't illegal.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#15OoSubaruoOPosted 11/8/2012 12:09:37 AM
Youtube takes up bandwidth, still costs you.
#16n00bsaib0tPosted 11/8/2012 12:10:57 AM
Oh yeah, you need an internet connection to purchase the app.

Yes, but once you download it you don't need a connection to USE the app. You always need an internet connection to use a website.

Consumer sheep. This "app" for it's price, is a blatant ripoff for fans of the game considering what fans themselves have created(A far superior and comprehensive version that will always update).

There are sheep and there are people who just like to have things. In the long term view of things, $15 isn't a lot of money and the worth of something is subjective. Considering, if you know how, you can get anything for free its entirely up to that person if they want to spend the money or not.

lol @ people supporting and defending overpriced trivialities when better and free options make them completely obsolete.

Everything that you don't need can be called an overpriced triviality. Again, its up to each individual consumer to decide if something is worth the money to them. Honestly, if you're here you own a 3DS. Thats an overpriced triviality to some. How would you like it if everyone who thought video games were a waste of money went around mocking you for spending your money on something that you 100% do NOT need?

Awful comparison. Unless the copyright holder put that movie on youtube, that would be illegal. Sharing pokemon knowledge isn't illegal.

Uploading copyrighted material to youtube is illegal? Tell me more about your digital music collection. </condescending Wonka>
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#17pizzaman95Posted 11/8/2012 12:13:51 AM
Youtube takes up bandwidth, still costs you.

What about people who don't have bandwidth caps?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#18OoSubaruoOPosted 11/8/2012 12:19:02 AM(edited)
n00bsaib0t posted...

Uploading copyrighted material to youtube is illegal? Tell me more about your digital music collection. </condescending Wonka>

Ignorant post mate, because everyone who listens to music does this right?
#19SSJ2__GohanPosted 11/8/2012 1:18:46 AM
Just makes you wonder how people value the Pokemon games when they value the Pokedex part of the games alone almost half the game's price already. Is the gameplay THAT bad, or would people fork down $55.00 for the games?
#20squatch22Posted 11/8/2012 1:19:02 AM
2GB? And ppl expect it to be given away? Lol.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png