I'm Highly Excited To Get Pokedex 3D Pro... A Small Note For Future Buyers

#21RazieruPosted 11/8/2012 2:33:28 AM
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
Just makes you wonder how people value the Pokemon games when they value the Pokedex part of the games alone almost half the game's price already. Is the gameplay THAT bad, or would people fork down $55.00 for the games?

Well just listen to how ridiculous and hilarious people like Squatch, n00bsaib0t, and a host of others on here alone sound trying to hopelessly come off condescending about crap like this which is indeed a waste of money. The FREE version of the same damn thing just became unavailable a couple months ago; yet this mere extension of it is getting an outrageous price tag attached to it, easily suckering them into buying it. Sad.

I guess the interwebz, plenty of other sources, and the fact that the FREE Pokedex app discontinued a while back doesn't compute to them, let alone makes them aware that this waste of money app is easily made obsolete and insignificant as a result of those realities. But hey, that's rabid fanboyism and delusion for you; along with them wasting their money. So....who cares really?
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#22RazieruPosted 11/8/2012 2:36:42 AM
squatch22 posted...
2GB? And ppl expect it to be given away? Lol.

Yeah, because they could have done the exact same damn thing they did in the entirety of the Pokedex 3D Pro app with the FREE but discontinued Pokedex app? Try harder. lol
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#23n00bsaib0tPosted 11/8/2012 2:56:24 AM
squatch22 posted...

Yeah, because they could have done the exact same damn thing they did in the entirety of the Pokedex 3D Pro app with the FREE but discontinued Pokedex app? Try harder. lol

He was laughing at people who expect game companies (who are in no way, shape or form your friend and owe you nothing for free) to give content away for free.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#24CrimsonRoyalPosted 11/8/2012 3:10:16 AM
ceedofevil posted...
serebii.net takes up no room and is free.

Exactly. Even if I wanted to buy it, $15 is too damned expensive.
---
Always expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed.
#25wkadPosted 11/8/2012 3:30:12 AM
Hey, everyone can have their opinion. I, for one, am fond of this app because of numerous reasons while some don't.

I can give some of you a lecture about respect but I expect that you already have it and that you are smart enough to know when you are not respectful since you're smart enough to be in the internet.
---
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!
#26xxtearg0dxxPosted 11/8/2012 5:39:37 AM
I was excited for pokemon black & white 2 but I've gotten bored of it fast. I don't like battling, everyone wants to battle competitively with so many damn rules in place and then they whine like a girl if I happen to forget a rule and accidentally break it.
---
3DS FC | 4038-7295-8614
Pokemon White 2 FC 5243-9709-2239 | Pokemon White FC 3611-9030-3957
#27OoSubaruoOPosted 11/8/2012 6:10:19 AM
squatch22 posted...

No one expects it to be given away, but come on man $15 for a Pokedex? Blatant rip off.
#28HungoverHero777Posted 11/8/2012 6:14:52 AM
Razieru posted...
lol @ people supporting and defending overpriced trivialities when better and free options make them completely obsolete.

"Herp derp, the 3D models make it worth the price."

"It's a steal at that price."

"It has all 649 Pokemon in glorious three dee."

Go buy some standards instead.

Says the guy with the word "swagger" in his sig.
---
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 IlThe AR-C Expert II
#29rahxephon122Posted 11/8/2012 10:37:10 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
squatch22 posted...

No one expects it to be given away, but come on man $15 for a Pokedex? Blatant rip off.

Clearly you never bought any of the books as a kid.
Or those $20 plastic Pokedex toys that had horribly deformed pictures and didn't give any info besides a watered down dex discription from the games.
The only one I ever got any fun out of was the Hoehn dex toy.

Also, serebii doesn't have any games, quizzes, or AR functions on their dex. Plus Serebii himself (herself?) has been promoting the app.

And $15 is too much for you when you have a $160 device (or $250 if you're an ambassador)?
Especially considering it's HALF the size of a normal 3DS game.

Tell me again, how many gigs did SM3DL take?
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#30LHS_2012Posted 11/8/2012 10:43:34 AM
If I was to buy it, it would be for the novelty, not because I need/want a reference guide.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4