I'm Highly Excited To Get Pokedex 3D Pro... A Small Note For Future Buyers

#41zinformantPosted 11/8/2012 12:09:17 PM
If it was, uh, DLC to the main series game, it would be tremendously useful. As separate software, it serves little purpose.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#42RazieruPosted 11/8/2012 1:16:41 PM
zinformant posted...
If it was, uh, DLC to the main series game, it would be tremendously useful.

Indeed. That's why there's the actual DLC to the games, known as the Dream Radar. And guess what? It is much cheaper, and given this overpriced joke made obsolete by damn near every Pokemon related source on the web AND the interwebz alone, it actually has the sensible pricing.

As separate software, it serves NO purpose.

Fixed.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#43ZeroArcheryPosted 11/8/2012 1:17:46 PM
squatch22 posted...
2GB? And ppl expect it to be given away? Lol.

Not just that, but the Strategy Guide Pokedex is over $20, and doesn't have games included, 3D Models, Augmented Reality, and multiplayer-ish games. It also doesn't have a sort feature or Voice for different languages.

$15 really isn't bad for all the effort put into the App. People are just acting spoiled.

Yes, just look it up online if you'd like, but don't pretend it's a rip off. People bought the Pokemon BOX for Gamecube, when the PC in the game worked just fine. We didn't complain about that, did we?
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#44SagadegoPosted 11/8/2012 1:24:42 PM
i see Razieru is still insulting people. what a troll.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#45RazieruPosted 11/8/2012 1:31:56 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
Not just that, but the Strategy Guide Pokedex is over $20, and doesn't have games included,

But you could actually USE the contents of guides now can you?

3D Models,

Wow. $15 makes it worth merely LOOKING at these. Let's forget that's all you can do with them, and the FREE Pokedex app allowed you to do the SAME.

Augmented Reality,

Wow. $15 makes it worth merely LOOKING at these. Let's forget that's all you can do with them, and the FREE Pokedex app allowed you to do the SAME.

and multiplayer-ish games. It also doesn't have a sort feature or Voice for different languages.

Wow. Using more trivialities and novelties to try and convince others to waste money like you all are gleefully willing to.

$15 really isn't bad for all the effort put into the App. People are just acting spoiled.

Better for them to act "spoiled" than delusional and standardless?

Yes, just look it up online if you'd like, but don't pretend it's a rip off.

You seem so convinced, so I'll let you handle that.

People bought the Pokemon BOX for Gamecube, when the PC in the game worked just fine. We didn't complain about that, did we?

We =/= everyone. Everyone is not a part of that "we" crowd fortunately.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#46Baha05Posted 11/8/2012 1:40:41 PM
Razieru posted...

Kinda like you can use the contents of the Pokedex 3D
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#47Canas_RenvallPosted 11/8/2012 1:42:47 PM
People will buy it if they choose to do so.

People will not buy it if they choose to do so.

Insulting others for either choice is childish in and of itself. Everyone's different. Not better, not worse, just different. Leave it at that.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#48TriforceGanonPosted 11/8/2012 1:44:18 PM
Baha05 posted...
Razieru posted...

Kinda like you can use the contents of the Pokedex 3D

Exactly, all your trolling Razieru serves little purpose. You don't want to dish out the money on this cool app, then dont. Quit acting all butthurt and pressing your views on why YOURE RIGHT AND WE ARE DUMB FOR BUYING THIS POKEDEX!!

If you dont want it then go away
---
DEATH TO THE SCOURGE, AND DEATH TO THE LIVING!!!
oxxx{====(O_O)=======>
#49CrabhammarPosted 11/8/2012 1:56:46 PM(edited)
Razieru is actually... *sighs* right for once. This is a complete rip for its price and it was just free a couple of months ago. I'm sure somebody somewhere in the world could possibly get a use out of this but you're kidding yourself if you think this is worth more than $5.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#50MetuaPosted 11/8/2012 1:57:56 PM
I'm pretty sure ~3,000 blocks isn't 2 GB.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yKMR7.png
"Janus's Antiques is 'Mom'. Please visit it."