I'm Highly Excited To Get Pokedex 3D Pro... A Small Note For Future Buyers

#51Baha05Posted 11/8/2012 12:59:54 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Razieru is actually... *sighs* right for once. This is a complete rip for its price and it was just free a couple of months ago. I'm sure somebody somewhere in the world could possibly get a use out of this but you're kidding yourself if you think this is worth more than $5.

Not really though, given the fact the first Pokedex was limited and all. While I don't agree with 15 dollars a lot of people have different value scales. Not to mention calling it a rip off is kinda misusing the word, unless some feature advertised as missing for what it is it seems to do the job.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#52Rupin_SalesmanPosted 11/8/2012 1:15:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfeiEY8757s

Here, every animation (except Meloetta and Genesect) from yours truly.
---
Shield-eaters and world leaders have many likes alike.
#53seriously_lolPosted 11/8/2012 1:18:27 PM
nerds vs the poors
#54Baha05Posted 11/8/2012 1:19:57 PM
The voice for the app is kinda unsettling.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#55Rupin_SalesmanPosted 11/8/2012 1:22:39 PM
Baha05 posted...
The voice for the app is kinda unsettling.

It's Dexter from the anime.
---
Shield-eaters and world leaders have many likes alike.
#56Baha05Posted 11/8/2012 1:23:34 PM
I know but is this the updated Dexter? I don't recall the voice sounding like that.
---
#57ZeroArcheryPosted 11/8/2012 1:58:41 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Razieru is actually... *sighs* right for once. This is a complete rip for its price and it was just free a couple of months ago. I'm sure somebody somewhere in the world could possibly get a use out of this but you're kidding yourself if you think this is worth more than $5.

...what?

When was this free? I remember a bare-bones one that only had Unova (and not even all of them) Pokemon at launch of the eShop, but not all 600+ Pokemon and all their formes/gender differences. Let alone any of the features in this one.

The book with none of the features is 50% more expensive than the App. If it's not your thing, I understand, but no one is "kidding themselves" for trying to save money, and have a PokeDex reference on the go.

Most people have a DS and a 3DS. Their Pokemon game is more than able to be on while using the reference when not by a computer. On a road trip, on a plane, out at School, etc.

It sounds like the app isn't your thing, which is fine, you can buy a different thing on the eShop, or place it toward something you prefer, but we are fully aware of what we're buying.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#58ss4gogeta_darkPosted 11/8/2012 2:01:31 PM
Nintendo wants 15 dollars for a pokedex program that does what? Let me collect one pokemon a day? They be trippin yo. Who ever set this price was smoking some good stuff.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning|MSI 890fxa|G.skill 1600mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.
#59MetuaPosted 11/8/2012 2:02:48 PM
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
Nintendo wants 15 dollars for a pokedex program that does what? Let me collect one pokemon a day? They be trippin yo. Who ever set this price was smoking some good stuff.

All of the Pokémon are already unlocked.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yKMR7.png
"Janus's Antiques is 'Mom'. Please visit it."
#60ss4gogeta_darkPosted 11/8/2012 2:03:58 PM
Metua posted...
ss4gogeta_dark posted...

All of the Pokémon are already unlocked.

It still is not worth 15 dollars for something that isn't even a game. Its just to look at.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning|MSI 890fxa|G.skill 1600mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.