I'm Highly Excited To Get Pokedex 3D Pro... A Small Note For Future Buyers

#61ZeroArcheryPosted 11/8/2012 3:09:00 PM
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
Metua posted...
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
Nintendo wants 15 dollars for a pokedex program that does what? Let me collect one pokemon a day? They be trippin yo. Who ever set this price was smoking some good stuff.

All of the Pokémon are already unlocked.

It still is not worth 15 dollars for something that isn't even a game. Its just to look at.

That's exactly why people are buying it.

You don't buy an Encyclopedia for it's storyline.

You don't buy a PokdeDex for it's stellar gameplay.

They're getting it for a reference and information- along with the many extra features it offers.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#62ss4gogeta_darkPosted 11/8/2012 3:16:00 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
Metua posted...
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
Nintendo wants 15 dollars for a pokedex program that does what? Let me collect one pokemon a day? They be trippin yo. Who ever set this price was smoking some good stuff.

All of the Pokémon are already unlocked.

It still is not worth 15 dollars for something that isn't even a game. Its just to look at.

That's exactly why people are buying it.

You don't buy an Encyclopedia for it's storyline.

You don't buy a PokdeDex for it's stellar gameplay.

They're getting it for a reference and information- along with the many extra features it offers.

Well I already payed 34.99 for black 2 so I think I will just catch all dem pokemons and then look them up there. Saddest excuse for a 15 dollar charge ever. We should get a discount for owning pokedex 3d at least. Considering its not out for free anymore.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning|MSI 890fxa|G.skill 1600mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.
#63ZeroArcheryPosted 11/8/2012 3:18:49 PM
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
Well I already payed 34.99 for black 2 so I think I will just catch all dem pokemons and then look them up there. Saddest excuse for a 15 dollar charge ever. We should get a discount for owning pokedex 3d at least. Considering its not out for free anymore.

So like I said, it's not worth it to you. Spend the $15 elsewhere.

Look up their move lists and stats on Black and White 2 then, that's fine.

I heavily disagree we deserve a "discount" for downloading a free App previously.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#64OoSubaruoOPosted 11/8/2012 3:29:45 PM(edited)
rahxephon122 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
squatch22 posted...
2GB? And ppl expect it to be given away? Lol.

No one expects it to be given away, but come on man $15 for a Pokedex? Blatant rip off.

Clearly you never bought any of the books as a kid.
Or those $20 plastic Pokedex toys that had horribly deformed pictures and didn't give any info besides a watered down dex discription from the games.
The only one I ever got any fun out of was the Hoehn dex toy.

Also, serebii doesn't have any games, quizzes, or AR functions on their dex. Plus Serebii himself (herself?) has been promoting the app.

And $15 is too much for you when you have a $160 device (or $250 if you're an ambassador)?
Especially considering it's HALF the size of a normal 3DS game.

Tell me again, how many gigs did SM3DL take?

What does me buying the 3DS have to do with this? It's $15 for an app that does nothing but tell you what the Pokemon is/typing/attributes/etc. I bought this system to play games on, I'm not spending $15 on something that isn't a game.

Also, what does buying those old toy Pokedex's back in the days have to do with this? I never bought those simply because they were terrible.

"Tell me how many gigs did SM3DL take?"
SM3DL is a game you can play for hours, this is an app. What a fail comparison.
#65HungoverHero777Posted 11/8/2012 3:34:20 PM
Razieru posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Says the guy with the word "swagger" in his sig.

Says the guy with a mindless sig showing greasy chin. See? I can make lame and stagnant sig jokes too. Care to make a mature post now?

I would, but frankly, it would be a waste on you. We're done here.
---
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 IlThe AR-C Expert II
#66PendragoonPosted 11/8/2012 3:39:13 PM
If it had location data for each game (gen 4 onward) and a guarantee that it would get a free update for gen 6, I would drop the money right now. But until then, no sale.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#67rahxephon122Posted 11/8/2012 7:28:33 PM
I've already put like 4 hours into it and I haven't touched AR yet...
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#68Baha05Posted 11/8/2012 7:29:28 PM
rahxephon122 posted...
I've already put like 4 hours into it and I haven't touched AR yet...

W-ha how do you put 4 hours into a pokedex?
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#69Gogo726Posted 11/8/2012 8:23:59 PM
I see it as a Pokemon strategy guide. Those go for $15-$20. I still don't plan to buy it for the reasons stated above, but I'm not sure it's considered a ripoff.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#70warmilkPosted 11/8/2012 8:40:18 PM
I would much rather buy a strategy guide/pokedex then this.
---
I only exist.