I'm Highly Excited To Get Pokedex 3D Pro... A Small Note For Future Buyers

#71OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/8/2012 7:41:07 PM
ceedofevil posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
serebii.net takes up no room and is free.

A lot of things fall into this category. The fact that people support companies and products that they like makes your point 100% invalid. Youtube is free and has movies on it, so by your logic if you've bought a movie you are wrong because Youtube takes up no space and is free.

And your point is? I already know people will buy the app no matter what, but for those that actually like to think for themselves, the site is an option.

The site also tells you where to find them (app doesn't), provides better details, and will still have relevance in the near future (i.e. next generation).

What is with you and this line? So everybody who buys stuff you don't like can't think for themselves? Get the hell over yourself.
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, epic, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#72Mariofan15Posted 11/8/2012 7:48:59 PM
Good for you. Enjoy getting ripped off. Because no matter what was added,15 bucks is to much for something like this.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#73MarsfordPosted 11/8/2012 9:38:44 PM
ITT - People are hostile to TC for spreading friendly information.
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
People should really learn the difference between a troll and an idiot.
#7490sRetroGamingPosted 11/8/2012 9:55:14 PM
Metua posted...
I'm pretty sure ~3,000 blocks isn't 2 GB.

It's not lol. that would equal out to 375 MB, not even 1/2 a GB.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#75citroEnPosted 11/8/2012 9:59:08 PM
This pokedex with its 3d models should have been IN a game itself.
#76Tino_Tonitini2Posted 11/8/2012 10:20:23 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
rahxephon122 posted...
I've already put like 4 hours into it and I haven't touched AR yet...

W-ha how do you put 4 hours into a pokedex?

I can see it. I've already put in a little two hours. Most of it was spent doing the quizzes but it's also just nice to look at the models and their animation. Also, I toyed with the language feature (I like Golduck's French name). Furthermore, the default background music (Option #3) while browsing the PokÚdex is rather soothing and I actually see myself leaving the app open just to hear it.

I'm not saying this app is worth $15 though; it's not. It should have been at least $5 cheaper and I don't blame anyone for complaining about the price. Nevertheless, I don't regret my purchase.
#77WiiFan77Posted 11/8/2012 10:29:29 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
A lot of things fall into this category. The fact that people support companies and products that they like makes your point 100% invalid. Youtube is free and has movies on it, so by your logic if you've bought a movie you are wrong because Youtube takes up no space and is free.

Youtube doesn't have feature-length movies that are sold on DVDs. It has amateur videos made by random people, plus a few TV shows.
---
???
#78LHS_2012Posted 11/8/2012 10:37:12 PM
WiiFan77 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

Youtube doesn't have feature-length movies that are sold on DVDs. It has amateur videos made by random people, plus a few TV shows.

Yes, it does.
http://www.youtube.com/movies
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#79ManuKesnaPosted 11/8/2012 11:00:58 PM
useless lol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#80MewtwoExPosted 11/8/2012 11:06:47 PM
3,309 Blocks isnt nearly close to 2GB, idk where you got that from
is rather close to 200MB just to round it off
I stil got my 2GB SD card that came with my 3DS and it got still plenty of space left after downloading this
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg