11/08 eshop releases - Paper Mario! Epic Mickey! Pokedex 3D!

#1_Shaih_Posted 11/8/2012 6:16:00 AM(edited)
Nintendo eShop
Paper Mario™: Sticker Star – When an accident scatters stickers across the land, Mario™ sets off on an adventure to repair a torn world. Searching Forests, Deserts and Mountains, Mario collects stickers to solve puzzles and battle monsters. Flatten characters, roll out towns and walk through living, breathing dioramas. Paper Mario: Sticker Star will be available at retail stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Nov. 11. (For Nintendo 3DS™)

Pokédex™ 3D Pro – The Pokédex 3D Pro application is an upgraded version of the original Pokédex 3D application, exclusively available in the Nintendo eShop for $14.99. It includes detailed information about more than 640 Pokémon from the Pokémon video game series. The Pokédex 3D Pro application also includes in-depth sorting, comparison and ranking tools, as well as comprehensive details about the moves each Pokémon can learn, and how and when each Pokémon evolves. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (Demo Version) – Master the Power of Illusion! Players will take on the role of Mickey Mouse as he uses his brush to wield paint and thinner to save the Toons. Download the demo now in the Nintendo eShop. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Nintendo Video
The 2012 Presidential Games – Tired of the same old election coverage? Then don't miss our special report on the race. Presidential candidates compete for your vote in 3D, only on Nintendo Video. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Also new this week:
• Johnny Hotshot™ (Nintendo eShop)
• Dress To Play: Cute Witches! (Nintendo eShop)
• Come On! Dragons (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare)
• Smart Girl’s Playhouse® Mini (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare™)
• SENGOKU 2 (Virtual Console™ for Wii™)

---
I can't even do good in a game where all you have to do is live a normal life.~ Diablodeathz190
#2De_Blob_XPosted 11/8/2012 6:21:53 AM
This really isnt fair..
EU didnt get Cave story 3d,paper mario sticker star and the price for pokedex 3d pro is 15eu which is like 18us...
---
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | Wii | 3DS |
3DS FC: 2148-9559-6439 MadHouse
#3shampoowarriorPosted 11/8/2012 6:26:04 AM
Crap week.
I love how DD versions of retail games count against our quota of new eshop content every week.

But don't worry! Nintendo is going to be all over the eshop with the Wii U! It's going to be so great! Why wouldn't it be?
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#4Gogo726Posted 11/8/2012 6:29:46 AM
Kinda underwhelming week. Wonder when we'll get Shantae.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#5tacomachefPosted 11/8/2012 6:32:43 AM
Oh well......

Might try Mickey demo...

I'm still playing NIghtsky, Layton, and Mario Golf........
---
Push the button, Frank.
TvC: 1248-3232-0440 (T-CHEF) 3DS: 0645 - 6043 - 1468
#6abbyhitterPosted 11/8/2012 6:33:09 AM
I'm definitely getting the Epic Mickey demo.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#7brStalkerPosted 11/8/2012 6:34:07 AM
Epic Mickey's demo is the only thing interesting this week. BTW, isn't something missing there? Wasn't Ninja Gaiden supposed to be up on VC as well?
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#8rogue_agentXPosted 11/8/2012 6:38:37 AM
Apologies for the whining, but still no Cave Story+. Fantastic.
#9shampoowarriorPosted 11/8/2012 6:38:48 AM
brStalker posted...
Epic Mickey's demo is the only thing interesting this week. BTW, isn't something missing there? Wasn't Ninja Gaiden supposed to be up on VC as well?

Just like Unchained Blades was supposed to be up 5 weeks ago.
This is a Nintendo eshop we're talking about. Textbook incompetence
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#10pikachupwnagePosted 11/8/2012 6:39:08 AM
UFO should have their dev kit taken away and burned.

Been waiting for the epic mickey demo though so thats cool.

And where the hell is ninja gaiden?
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF