11/08 eshop releases - Paper Mario! Epic Mickey! Pokedex 3D!

#21stargazer64Posted 11/8/2012 9:24:22 AM
This week is a failure. This thread is a failure. The posts inside are a failure.

But hey, Epic Mickey demo, so it could be worse.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#22MilenninPosted 11/8/2012 11:07:52 AM
I'll buy that PokéDex when they bring out a Pokémon game for 3DS.
---
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today
#23rogue_agentXPosted 11/8/2012 12:06:12 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Didn't that come out a month ago or so, or are you in Europe?
I'm assuming this is the US update, but I could be wrong... TC didn't specify actually.

Yeah, I'm in Europe :( I think you're right - this seems to be the US update since it has $ signs for the prices.
#24CWtennisPosted 11/8/2012 12:50:52 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Good attempt at being a smart ass but you just admitted to coming into the topic and posting without reading anything but the title.

That's one hell of an assumption, good job Sherlock.

Lol this board seems a tad aggressive today, just a hunch
---
3053 5388 2361 - Pokemon White 2 FC < Default
5372 0620 2714 - Pokemon White FC
#25shampoowarriorPosted 11/8/2012 1:06:03 PM
CWtennis posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
CWtennis posted...
LOL they're trying to promote virtual sales so hard and now they're releasing games first there than in retailers.

Sorry Nintendo, I'm buying a physical copy.

eShop version comes out on Sunday, just like the retail version.
Reading tends to help in situations like this. All the information required was in the OP

Good attempt at being a smart ass but the topic title contradicts everything you say.

I understand that the topic title says 11/8, but it specifically says in the OP that Paper Mario comes out on the 11th. Your "joke" was made off a misleading topic title and a failure to read the information actually presented to you.

I'm sorry you're salty about it.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#26AlphaGeistPosted 11/8/2012 1:49:13 PM
I read the title and the post. At fist I was like "PM:SS comes out today? I thought it was in a few days..."

Then I read the post and did a /facepalm. My initial assumption was right. Oh well, no need for people to get their panties in a bunch. I swear some people are just eager and itching to point fingers and spout "internet tough guy" posts.

/rollseyes

Really, the only thing to note is the Epic Mickey demo. Yay! :D
#27DarkIVloonPosted 11/8/2012 1:58:55 PM
Sengoku 2 is the best thing and the 3DS didnt get it.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#28iMURDAuPosted 11/8/2012 2:50:50 PM
Where... is my Ninja Gaiden? Oh well that's money in my pocket that Nintendo won't be getting this week.
---
"Either way's good with me. But I wonder what Zanza would say about it."
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me