Pokedex 3D Pro has some awesome models for the Pokemon

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 11/8/2012 3:44:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfeiEY8757s

Here are all of them (except Meloetta and Genesect) for your viewing pleasure.

I really hope these are used for the next "Stadium" or "Colosseum".
---
Shield-eaters and world leaders have many likes alike.
#2kamikaze135Posted 11/8/2012 3:48:14 PM
Nice. The models are actually a lot better than what I was expecting them to be. I hope we get a good game that makes use of em'.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#3musumanePosted 11/8/2012 3:52:09 PM
Its kind of sad people have to keep posting justification for buying 14.99 database that is readily available online.
---
Haku (or Jinsei Shinzaki or whatever name he goes by nowadays) is badass.! - 619King
#4Starwars4JPosted 11/8/2012 3:55:23 PM
musumane posted...
Its kind of sad people have to keep posting justification for buying 14.99 database that is readily available online.

Said database has several disadvantages in comparison to this. If you can't comprehend that, then that's really what's sad here. But you keep crying and making excuses over this app that you can't afford.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5Super_Sora_232Posted 11/8/2012 3:55:46 PM
kamikaze135 posted...
Nice. The models are actually a lot better than what I was expecting them to be. I hope we get a good game that makes use of em'.

the new mystery dungeon one is supposed to
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 11/8/2012 3:57:28 PM
Starwars4J posted...
musumane posted...

Said database has several disadvantages in comparison to this. If you can't comprehend that, then that's really what's sad here. But you keep crying and making excuses over this app that you can't afford.

Assuming said person can't afford it because they find it to be a waste of money. Okay.
#7NewbieN00bPosted 11/8/2012 3:58:02 PM
Starwars4J posted...
musumane posted...

Everything has advantages and disadvantages...?

The only thing this has over online databases are the models, really. And internet access, but is that truly an issue in this day and age?
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#8Baha05Posted 11/8/2012 4:00:33 PM
NewbieN00b posted...

The only thing this has over online databases are the models, really. And internet access, but is that truly an issue in this day and age?

Kinda is if say you aren't paying internet on your cellphone or are at a location the internet is locked or not easily accessed.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#9OoSubaruoOPosted 11/8/2012 4:02:31 PM(edited)
NewbieN00b posted...
Starwars4J posted...
musumane posted...

But, it has quizzes and stuff!

Baha05 posted...
NewbieN00b posted...

Kinda is if say you aren't paying internet on your cellphone or are at a location the internet is locked or not easily accessed.

Why would you be looking up this info on your phone to begin with?..
#10IAznDragonI YanPosted 11/8/2012 4:03:58 PM
not too bad. would be nice if they had two voice tracks for pokemon. the ones from the anime and the ones from the game.
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.